Sign in to follow this  

Wiggles    2

Anyone know where i can get ballast switches, all i have is the original center switch, so I need starboard port and a bow one....

duffymahoney    10

Centurion doesn't have them, I have asked several times. Your best bet is a dealer with stock.

h20king    794

bought switches from centurion just a couple months ago.depending on what type of system your installing will determine what switches are available to you if using reversible pumps the factory ones will have to be modified using the internals of the switch that comes with the pump in the factory switch housing so it looks factory.if looks are not important the jabsco pumps come with switches but they look like malibu switches

h20king    794
post-777-1271697494_thumb.jpgpost-777-1271697528_thumb.jpg I also bought the tower light switch and docking light switch from centurion

Wiggles    2

yeah I'd like to keep them looking the same as the ones already there... h20king what number do you guys call to get a hold of Centurion??? or do you email them?

duffymahoney    10

Dang shell said she was out of the ones my 03 has! Those are exactly them

h20king    794

lake surfer is right all the switches are made by carlyle but you must go through centurion to get an exact match I looked everywhere and could not find an exact match so I ordered mine through my centurion dealer.

volzalum    280

I also ordered some switches. If they are "out" for your year tell them a different year/model. If you are using a reversible pump, you can also use two relays to reverse the pump. I did this for one of the 3 reversible pumps in my system. All three pumps come on for fill from any of the five ballast switches. The center bow sac drain reverses a single pump to drain the bow. The other two pumps continue filling if needed.