Bigshow    0

I'm selling my boat. With these new boat prices I can't imagine every buying new. Really the only time that I did buy new was my Rinker back in 1993. Everything else has been used.

Big Po    1
You should look in the classifieds section and check out Kevin Baughs 2007 Enzo for just a little more.

Thanks dude, I haven't gotten a chance to yet...but I will look into it.

Big Po    1

Hey Kev. Is it a V-Drive boat or a direct drive?

Sweet looking boat, and looks like a pretty good deal, but it's still out of my price range. About $30K is my max, and was hoping to stay around $20-25K...but was willing to sacrifice if that '04 Avy was cherry.

Big Po    1
V drive.... thanks

Yeah dude, no prob. It's a sweet looking boat. I hope to have a nice new one someday, but for right now, just to be out on the water in a Centurion I'll be happy with whatever. LOL! Know what I mean?

That '04 really is a good looking boat, I was just wondering what yall thought about the asking price? It books for $37-$38K (I checked NADA), but was wondering if that was a good price, average price, or bad price on a realistic scale???

What do you think Kev?

Edited by Big Po

Bigshow    0

Big Po

My '06 Enzo SV 230 is for sale too.

eBay : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Centur...=item414f951fb7

And on CC: http://www.centurioncrew.com/2006-Centurio...o-36-t2369.html

She's a great boat and well cared for. I think that I've set an aggressive price. The reserve is of course somewhere below the "Buy it Now"/List price but still north of you 30K limit. Let me know if your interested....

Big Po    1
Big Po

My '06 Enzo SV 230 is for sale too.

eBay : http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2006-Centur...=item414f951fb7

And on CC: http://www.centurioncrew.com/2006-Centurio...o-36-t2369.html

She's a great boat and well cared for. I think that I've set an aggressive price. The reserve is of course somewhere below the "Buy it Now"/List price but still north of you 30K limit. Let me know if your interested....

Thanks BigShow. That's one awesome looking boat! I wish I could afford it... I'd love to be cruisin the lake in an Enzo. That's what I originally wanted (and still do), but just can't afford one. I found a 2007 Enzo 230 Hyperlite Edition for sale in Georgia for $47,000.....but that seems kinda high. It was pretty low hours, and looked immaculate. Plus it matches my truck really well (fire engine red) and woudl look SWEET being pulled behind it.

I am still on the fence about that '04 Avy..... It's about a 2.5 hour drive away from me. I would hate to go and get it and when I get there it not be 100% what I was expecting and have to come home empty-handed, and losing money from the trip (buying fuel to get there and back).

If yall were in the market for a boat like that, what would be the most yall would pay for one in that particular condition with super low hours???

Edited by Big Po

Joe B    17

BigPo: I'd have a Merc Mechanic on the water test for sure even if it cost me a few hundred. That's a new engine but we also had freeze nights far south a few months ago so who's to say the guy didn't crack a second block. If everything checks out, $30k out the door isn't a bad deal. You could probably deal down to $28k because of the new engine. Nada is BS as it's hard to really guage the cost of options.

A water test is a must for that boat, idling on the fake a lake won't cut it!

Big Po    1

LOL! "idling on the fake-a-lake" LOL! That's funny Joe. I've never heard it put that way before. Good one!

But yes, I agree a water test is a must. His marina is on the water, so I would definitely do a few test runs on the water before making any decision.

He said their marina installed the new engine a few months ago for the guy and they still have all the paperwork from the motor swap, and the original owner still has all his paperwork when he bought it new in '04. The marina is selling it on consignment for the guy.

Yeah, NADA didn't have a place for me to put in the number of hours on the boat, so I don't see how they can generalize something like that..... Oh well.

I thought about going up there with $25K cash-money in one pocket, and $5K in the other to wheel and deal with him, after test drive......given that everything goes smooth and well.

I've been in several V-drive boats (Moomba, Supra, etc...) that the V-drive was pretty noisy when engaged.......Do Centurions drives do that as well?

rammer998    0

It's all up to the dealer what price he puts on that boat. The dealer purchases the boat from the Centurion and only pays the interest on the cost of the boat not the purchase price. (this is call flooring) The dealer pays off the boat after it sold. For example the dealer pays wholesale of 45,000.00 for new Enzo SV230 then he figures his overhead and profit he wants to make 30% which his P/O $ 13,500.00 totaling sticker price $ 58,500.00

I know as Spud said Adam Of Mission Marine in Paso Robles, CA. last year had fully loaded Enzos SV230 for 54,000.00 I feel that these dealer have boat sitting on the floor for longer period than they were planning to keep them and that interest is pilling pulling money out of his pocket so He raises the boat price to make up the difference

For the warranty I think he is selling an extra extended warranty separte from Centurions warranty so he makes a little more profit and he does the warranty at his shop.

My Brother bought a new 2010 Enzo with provission in July 2009 paid around $ 75,000.00 and that was in Lake Martin Russell Marine Alabama

I will keep that in mind next week at the show!

Edited by rammer998