Bigcatpt    408
I wish I had your black paint! I hate my gel coat graphics

My black paint with the silver glitter victory flag graphics is now Naked!!! All the stickers are now gone!!! No more Avalanche stickers or any other stickers other than one centurion logo..... Looks awesome. I need to take some pics! :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :unworthy:

rwillden    0

I'm in Stansbury Park. I'm not getting the Avalanche in Idaho anymore though. The seller is being a douche. I might end up with an '05 Enzo SV230 instead. We'll see.

duffymahoney    10

Got my new v-drive today, should be in the boat this weekend. Should be super super simple.

post-350-1268430629_thumb.jpg

post-350-1268430646_thumb.jpg

WakeDoc    471

Very Cool Duff... :thumbsup: Lot's of pics Please!

duffymahoney    10

There is a pour guy over on wakeworld and his shop charged him 30 hours of labor to remove the engine on his avy to do the v-drive swap.

Bigcatpt    408
Very Cool Duff... :thumbsup: Lot's of pics Please!

^^^^^^^^ YES!!! What he said!!^^^^^^^^^

Bigcatpt    408
There is a pour guy over on wakeworld and his shop charged him 30 hours of labor to remove the engine on his avy to do the v-drive swap.

OUCH!!!

islander033    2

Absolute robbery.

That shop should be boycotted and put out of business.

WakeDoc    471

He is still bent over a barrel looking like this... :thumbsup: and crying?

WakeDoc    471
I wish I had your black paint! I hate my gel coat graphics

Wrap it!

Duff, pm me your number I have someone that could print something to cover what you do not like and you can install it, not hard at all.

duffymahoney    10

Well it may not be hard but it's most likely expensive:) Have the guy shoot me an email.

duffymahoney@hotmail.com

WakeDoc    471
Well it may not be hard but it's most likely expensive:) Have the guy shoot me an email.

duffymahoney@hotmail.com

I am not out drumming up buisness, I was going to explain a few options and give you contact info, if you are intrested PM me if not no worries.

duffymahoney    10

I didn't think you were. I would love to wrap my boat. Maybe next year. I installed the v-drive, took 15 minutes. It's all bolted up. Now I am going to install brass fittings for the water, it had steel fittings!

duffymahoney    10

Attached the new prop (acme 1579) and finish the v-drive install this morning. I got a new raw water hose (kinked the old one removing it) and everything looks nice and square. The 1579 only has 3/4 of clearance and acme claims you only need 5/8s so I should be good with the 1579. I will take more pictures tomorrow. Overall pretty easy project, just gets expensive with all new brass fittings (centurion had galvanized pipe), new prop and v-drive. I hopefully I can sell my old v-drive for a couple hundred bucks:)

Bigcatpt    408
Attached the new prop (acme 1579) and finish the v-drive install this morning. I got a new raw water hose (kinked the old one removing it) and everything looks nice and square. The 1579 only has 3/4 of clearance and acme claims you only need 5/8s so I should be good with the 1579. I will take more pictures tomorrow. Overall pretty easy project, just gets expensive with all new brass fittings (centurion had galvanized pipe), new prop and v-drive. I hopefully I can sell my old v-drive for a couple hundred bucks:)

I can't wait to hear how all the new mods work!! When do you think you'll actually be able to "break ice" and get out???

duffymahoney    10

First week in april is my hopeful launch date.