bobback

Babes in bikinis!

Joe B    17

Awesome website. :thumbsup:

Warning: you better have a good antivirus turned on. While on the site, I got computer viruses tried, spyware, and attempted hack. I put computer virus on there since just virus you guys with your mind in the gutter would assume STD :surfing2:

No need for a ballast system on my ride, I just have them move around until the wake is nice

post-377-1270843725_thumb.jpgpost-377-1270843775_thumb.jpg

There is always some hotness at Lake Norman! Never been when there isn't. It is almost like Lake Lewis in TX, with a mix of Hippy Hallow.

OK, I cannot believe I just went through all 359 pages of that site.... how do you erase history on a mac?

Top    0
OK, I cannot believe I just went through all 359 pages of that site.... how do you erase history on a mac?

Now that's FUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :surfing2:

WakeDoc    471

NICE... :surfing2:

Too late, the wife found it. Then she asked the impossible question... "Do you want me to look and act like that?" Either way she knows the correct answer and I know the wrong answer, but who are we kidding... I am wrong no matter how I reply. OK, I will go to my boat and think about what I have done wrong and see the error in my ways.

kawi2k4    0
hahahaha us cali people are mean.

oh well, its for a great cause.

It ain't mean if it's true....LOL

bigbull    0

My wife and some regulars on our Larson. Have to get some new ones on the Centurion.

post-1164-1274124559_thumb.jpg

post-1164-1274125392_thumb.jpg

post-1164-1274125413_thumb.jpg

post-1164-1274125432_thumb.jpg

post-1164-1274125653_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigbull

bigbull    0

My wife again. Some other friends. Thought I would throw in the last one just cause she is a friend who is, lets say, a show off, and I took the photo and she was standing next to some "horsepower". :thumbsup:

BB

post-1164-1274125902_thumb.jpg

post-1164-1274126244_thumb.jpg

post-1164-1274126371_thumb.jpg

Edited by bigbull

Dewey    0

This thread should be longer then BigPo's search for a boat. LOL!post-946-1277906900_thumb.jpg

Go Here: http://www.armadamagazine.com/gallery.htm then scroll down to MEGA House Boat Party, 06.27.10

George, a guy that we know had his 50th Birthday party at the cove. 5 MEGA houseboats with the smallest being 80' long, tied up and all of us wake boarders tied to the HB's. The party was off the hook and the Bikini's.....Well just look for yourself.

My wife is the 3rd picture. A little drunk, but hanging in there.

Edited by Colombian Surfer

zetchvp    0
Go Here: http://www.armadamagazine.com/gallery.htm then scroll down to MEGA House Boat Party, 06.27.10

George, a guy that we know had his 50th Birthday party at the cove. 5 MEGA houseboats with the smallest being 80' long, tied up and all of us wake boarders tied to the HB's. The party was off the hook and the Bikini's.....Well just look for yourself.

My wife is the 3rd picture. A little drunk, but hanging in there.

Wow, where was that at? Looks like a good time

That my friend was on Lake Lanier here in good ole Atlanta, GA. Home of .... ME! I was a true Vegas/ReHab/MGM/whatever party. And there is another one this weekend. I am wondering why they did not post the naked girls on the slide??? Erika took a few pics and posted them on her Facebook. But you cannot make out the details.

duramat    462

Colombian, you are my new best friend.....seriously. Dude you live the life I could only dream. Someday when I build my 40' x 60' temple (shop) I'm making a shrine in your honor :animier:

Edited by duramat

WOW!!! Looks like a party that should not be missed. You are the MAN. It is nice to see what goes on inside those big raft parties. I will certainly keep a look out. ENJOY!!!

Colombian, you are my new best friend.....seriously. Dude you live the life I could only dream. Someday when I build my 40' x 60' temple (shop) I'm making a shrine in your honor :animier:

Thanks buddy! It was a good time.

WOW!!! Looks like a party that should not be missed. You are the MAN. It is nice to see what goes on inside those big raft parties. I will certainly keep a look out. ENJOY!!!

Are you going to be on the lake this weekend?

Joe B    17

Columbian: my houseboat trip didn't look ANYTHING like that!. I guess here's my entry for an invite to your trip next year (:

I need some boat pics...

post-51-1278203851_thumb.jpg

Edited by Joe B