Curtis

Leftover 07 Enzo Parts

Curtis    1

I converted my 07 Enzo SV230 to fresh air exhaust, and removed the switchblade at the same time. Because of this, I have the muffler, the corsa exhaust parts with flappers, and 2 Lenco actuators from the switchblade. My question is, are these items worth trying to sell, or should I just trash them? I guess the only value would be from someone with a similar boat that needs to rebuild their stock setup?

- Curtis

SickEnzo    0

Where abouts are you located. I’m sure shipping would be expensive unless you are within driving distance.

jtryon    24

if the Corsa actuators to switch sides were still working i'm sure that's worth some $ to someone.  they tend to have gone bad by now on those mid-2000's models.  i'd also keep the switchblade and actuators as those are impossible to replace, maybe someone will need them down the road.  i'd toss the muffler though.

Curtis    1
15 hours ago, SickEnzo said:

Where abouts are you located. I’m sure shipping would be expensive unless you are within driving distance.

I'm located in the middle of California. The muffler would definitely be too large to ship, but the other parts are pretty small. Good call though.

surf moocher    127

I have an 07 Sv240 as well, I'd be interested in the actuators.  Always good to have a couple on the shelf, in case one freezes up.  I'm in Utah.

Wes Jacobs aka Surfmoocher

Curtis    1
8 hours ago, jtryon said:

if the Corsa actuators to switch sides were still working i'm sure that's worth some $ to someone.  they tend to have gone bad by now on those mid-2000's models.  i'd also keep the switchblade and actuators as those are impossible to replace, maybe someone will need them down the road.  i'd toss the muffler though.

Thanks for the heads up. The actuators to switch sides definitely work. I used them all last summer and just took them off the boat. I'll put them up in the Classifieds.

• Like 1

Curtis    1
16 minutes ago, surf moocher said:

I have an 07 Sv240 as well, I'd be interested in the actuators.  Always good to have a couple on the shelf, in case one freezes up.  I'm in Utah.

Wes Jacobs aka Surfmoocher

See PM

Synapse    0

Hey Curtis, Do you have pictures of your fresh-air exhaust? Where did you plumb the outlets to? I like the Sideswipe but it's a bit too loud
Thanks

I am still running with both switchblade and sideswipe. The actuators for SB and solenoids on SS all quit on me. Not a big deal on SS solenoids since surf side exhaust is under water anyway, but I pulled SB actuators and replaced with a turnbuckle, making it manual. Would love to get it working again. I’m in Ohio. 

I’ve considered removing SB and SS to do FAE as well but can’t bring myself to lose the SB for the wave. Did you do diy or FAE kit?