Sign in to follow this  
Pontoondog

First time surfin

Pontoondog    1

Wow is all I have to say... that was a lot of fun... did a trip to pedro to try out the new Ballast bags and new board.. never have Surfed before but was pleasantly surprised how easy it was to get up and get on the wave.. now just need lots of practice to learn how to ride it Haa  04 elite v with two 650 bags in the rear lockers the stock 250 center and four peeps and a little lead up front  don’t know how much but not much... was able to ride with some slack rope but needed to hold onto it because I kept loosing the wave  (rookie)... my son was able to throw the rope and ride but we are really close to the boat need to do some adjusting for sure but it was supper fun  I’m now have crossed the line  no more hard pulls out of the water and most important no More hard wipeouts !! For this 54 year old body! Will try to post a vid or pic later 

Pontoondog    1

Trying to post up a vid. Is it doable from phone ? Its telling me the file is to big it’s only a19 second vid  thanks for he help 

InfinitySurf    302

Post video to utube and then paste a link here

We have the same hurricane, we do a 750 in port side lock, 750 on the seat port side, 300 in bow, fill centr stock ballast plus crew of 6-8. We run with the rub rail at or under water level. Also run a wakeshaper/wakegate. We had to upgrade to acme 911 to even get the boat moving. It works for now but our hulls won’t produce the ideal wave no matter what you do, to narrow. Trying post a pic but can’t fiqure out how lol

Troy    234

video's say private.