Sign in to follow this  
Winter Sucks

LifeForm 9 or SeaBlaze X

@H20 KING - I know you have had both of these on boats recently. Do you have a preference and why. I am down to one of these two for my new ride and price is close enough that it isn't the determining factor. Would love to hear your thoughts or anyone else's.

h20king    794

Both are excellent . If cost is the same pick what color you like best  seablaze is a deeper blue than lifefourm. I  really like them both but do lifefourm now because my dealer carries them. 

Wylie_Tunes    146

The Seablaze X is edges out the LF-9 in brightness. With that said, here is a 3rd, if you have not already considered. Check out the Liquid Lumens Skinny Dip. Two lights and controller is close in cost to a pair of SB-X. And LL is local to you in UT. 

h20king    794
56 minutes ago, Wylie_Tunes said:

The Seablaze X is edges out the LF-9 in brightness. With that said, here is a 3rd, if you have not already considered. Check out the Liquid Lumens Skinny Dip. Two lights and controller is close in cost to a pair of SB-X. And LL is local to you in UT. 

Having owned both I have to disagree. The lifefourm have more of a white spectrum and penetrate the water farther. The x wins in color though as it's a deep blue. 

Shaka    146
6 hours ago, Wylie_Tunes said:

I went with the LL Pipeline's this year. Super excited to mount those suckers.  Have to get my new surf system mounted first so I know where to put them.

I was told by a couple of Centurion dealers that ALL liquid lumens were incompatible with centurion touch screens. Or let me be more clear, you cant control liquid lumens from your touch screen. We are in the process of moving from a FS33 to an FI23 so no idea if anyone has been able to test that and get LL's to work with the touch screen control.

Anyone know if that is accurate?

Wylie_Tunes    146

If the touch screen has an underwater turn-on output trigger, ANY underwater LED can be turned on/off. Its just a matter of knowing what you are doing. 

h20king    794

Had lifefourm 9's Installed on our fi23 and they work from the touchscreen