Sign in to follow this  
Transporter

08 Enzo 230 Rear Seat Back

Transporter    1

Any tips or tricks on removing the rear seat back?Is there nuts up under the fiberglass accessed from the back or what's the deal?

Shaka    146

There are bolts sticking through the rear seat back that can be accessed in the engine compartment. If I remember correctly there are also a couple of bolts that have to be accessed by taking off the panels that separate the lockers from the side area where the underseat ballast is stored.

DrNate    426

This project is in my future also.  If there is any way you could report back more specific locations of the bolts, any tips for removal, or pictures that would be extremely helpful.

Transporter    1

Ok I took two big lag bolts out on each side of the back and four long screws from along the back middle but it still seems to be fairly solid what am I missing here to get the rear seat back out?

Edited by Transporter

Transporter    1

Got it out one side had two lag bolts the other side had one .I didn't see second one.was easiest to get at through speaker hole.The other side wass just stuck a bit.

DrNate    426
On 1/16/2018 at 4:37 PM, Transporter said:

Got it out one side had two lag bolts the other side had one .I didn't see second one.was easiest to get at through speaker hole.The other side wass just stuck a bit.

so 3 lag bolts and 4 screws total?

Transporter    1

.Got it out one side had two lag bolts the other side had one .I didn't see second one.was easiest to get at through speaker hole.The other side wass just stuck a bit.