Nick610s

Help me set my 08 sv230 up please! (Surf)

bomoseen avy    45

12 people on the boat at times this week. Ran with Swell and super happy. With a little bit of bow lead and +/- 3 people up front ran very well. Ended up dumping off side QF and cleaned things up as I think the total mass of peeps on the boat was significant. We ran listed with a smaller crew with excellent wave a couple times but family prefers the Swell as it is noticeably cleaner and extra long. Very consistent wave even in chop

Tross49    4

I ripped out the factory tanks and install a 1100 lbs soft tank in the rear locker and a 750 lb in front of the 1100 lb soft tank. Fill both 1100 lb tanks and the 750 lb tank on the side I was surfing on, the other 750 lb empty never used any bow weight. I also installed quicksurf on that boat which help a ton on the goofy side. This always worked while for us.  I would tow around 10.8 to 11.2.

Transporter    1

My sv230 has wavemakers wakecontrol system on it enzo sacs both sides with another bag in front, seems to throw a nice wave doesnt seem super long but has good push and height.