h20king    794

I posted about the spray and horrible customer service when you first started going on about the FAE. Keep us posted on how it goes for you.  My bet is that it goes the same way for you as it went for me. Get rid of it or live with it

RhuntIII    555
1 hour ago, h20king said:

I posted about the spray and horrible customer service when you first started going on about the FAE. Keep us posted on how it goes for you.  My bet is that it goes the same way for you as it went for me. Get rid of it or live with it

Which boat did you run the FAE on H?

h20king    794

post-777-0-01790000-1425004439_thumb.jpgpost-777-0-02752100-1425004233_thumb.jpg

9 hours ago, RhuntIII said:

Which boat did you run the FAE on H?

V226

• Like 1

Jake707    171

Do the new silent stingers create a spray? Are they only on Centurions or Supremes as well? I know someone on here is looking to try and fab one of those to his older centurion, that might be the best option if there is no spray issue like the FAE

InfinitySurf    302

There would not be spray on the silent stinger cause there is not a tip sticking down in the water, its just the tab with opening for exhaust going thru it. The tip of the FAE is what is causing the spray, Larry said he makes a "spray relief plate" which he said was working well for others and he was going to send to me, but so far not been able to get him to respond to me this year. Tried emailing twice so far, phone call will be next since I wont give up unless he tells me to #%&# off

Edited by InfinitySurf
typo