Greg135    0

Does anyone know if there is a Gladiator Tower Speaker Quick Connect Clamp that can be used with the Rockford Fosgate Punch PM282HW speakers? The only speakers I have found that have a Quick Connect Gladiator mounting Clamp are from Samson. Thanks! 

h20king    794

Go big wetsounds has a quick connect available for both the rev 10's and rev 8's 

• Like 1

Wylie_Tunes    146

I believe what you need, is an adapter between the speaker clamp and the Gladiator tower. I dont think Rockford offers any adapters though. 

Works with Wet Sounds Rev-8, Rev-10 and Icon-8 tower speakers, both X-Mount and Swivel/Disconnect versions. 

https://wetsounds.com/cgi-bin/shopper.cgi?preadd=action&key=WSACGLAD

Greg135    0

Thanks fellas!  Appreciate the input.

Greg135    0

I ended up purchasing Rockford Fosgate PM282HW-B Punch Marine 8" Wakeboard Tower Speakers and the Rockford Fosgate PM500X2 Amp (500 watt amp).  They included a set of mount for the Galdiator tower.  One question I have, should I upgrade my tower wiring to 16, 14, or 12 AWG?  I believe the specifications on these speakers say they will RMS 150watt with Peak at 300watt.  

Thanks.

Wylie_Tunes    146

16 would be the on the light side of my comfort zone as the amp will be delivering 150W rms to each speaker, 14 would be on target. 12, you'd likely never need to upgrade again. Amp spec is what matters here, not speaker spec. 

Greg135    0

Thanks Wylie.  I'll purchase a high grade 12 and call it good!