NW Vettes    11

So it sounds like white LED's are the only option now for interior and exterior because of coast guard rules. What are you guys doing to change them? I have a s238 on order and love my blue LED's on my s226.

Is there tint color tint that would work? Easy to change out whites on exterior? I think white lights will be lame at night...

h20king    794

I put in a wetsounds controller and changed to RGB led's that way I can have what ever color I feel like

• Like 2

truekaotik    458

So it sounds like white LED's are the only option now for interior and exterior because of coast guard rules. What are you guys doing to change them? I have a s238 on order and love my blue LED's on my s226.

Is there tint color tint that would work? Easy to change out whites on exterior? I think white lights will be lame at night...

Who did you hear this from? Supreme must be the only brand listening to coast guard as I see many 17' going through dealers with blue interior and tower lights still today.

NW Vettes    11

I have one on order and dealer said they changed on centurion too. I'm sure there was a cut off at some point that the change happened. I'm pretty ticked about because we use ours a lot

Cwazy1    89

True. When I ordered mine I was told they were white only. When I got my boat they were white only.

truekaotik    458

I would assume Centurion is the same as Supreme, as they are built in the same factory. I am going to check with the other dealers I do business with and see if they are following suit. My Centurion dealer here (if that's what you want to call them) isn't very good at anything so they don't have any boats produced after the first of the year. I have done several Supras and Moomba's and they are still coming blue as I just did a bunch of work on one that was delivered Tuesday. Kinda bummed but not really as now I get my LED work back :)

NW Vettes    11

I would assume Centurion is the same as Supreme, as they are built in the same factory. I am going to check with the other dealers I do business with and see if they are following suit. My Centurion dealer here (if that's what you want to call them) isn't very good at anything so they don't have any boats produced after the first of the year. I have done several Supras and Moomba's and they are still coming blue as I just did a bunch of work on one that was delivered Tuesday. Kinda bummed but not really as now I get my LED work back :)

Any suggestions for replacement LED's? Wanting orange or maybe a selection that I can switch colors but still get orange to match boat when I want. Thanks

truekaotik    458

Any suggestions for replacement LED's? Wanting orange or maybe a selection that I can switch colors but still get orange to match boat when I want. Thanks

I have not looked at what they are using for new white lights yet or locations. That would determine what lights you can use in those locations.

NW Vettes    11

I have not looked at what they are using for new white lights yet or locations. That would determine what lights you can use in those locations.

I wonder if I should just skip this $920 option and have some one do after market ones in orange or RGB style?

• Like 1

NW Vettes    11

I think I'll end up trying headlight film tint and hope it stays a season under water

truekaotik    458

If you are speaking transom lights, most definitely have aftermarket ones that are a better brand and brighter!!! I thought you meant interior.... Lumitec, Lifeform, shadow caster are good reliable brands..

Edited by truekaotik
  • Like 1

h20king    794

What true said. I always order with no transom lights and go aftermarket.I Did Lumlumatec last boat and lifefourm 9's this boat. You will be much better off if its a $900 option. You can get a much better light than what the factory offers for that price

MFaso    56

When I ordered my S238, and still to this day it says "Blue only" for underwater lights. So, that's what I expected. I actually didn't want blue because my boat is red. The boat came and the lights were white, so I was happy. The supreme website is out of date. they don't seem to put much into it and I think it hurts sales but maybe I'm wrong. We are full swing into the internet. they should have their website updated at all times. The old video of the S238 is still sitting there right now and the optional options aren't even correct. who wants to spend 80k based on bad info from what should be the source!

Ok, so I went off topic but if anyone at supreme is reading this, UPDATE your website lazy A$$es...:)

Cwazy1    89

Agree, it seriously takes 30 minutes to update some HTML as long as you're not touching the CSS and JS logic behind the site. No joke an intern could do it and its so out of date.

When I ordered my S238, and still to this day it says "Blue only" for underwater lights. So, that's what I expected. I actually didn't want blue because my boat is red. The boat came and the lights were white, so I was happy. The supreme website is out of date. they don't seem to put much into it and I think it hurts sales but maybe I'm wrong. We are full swing into the internet. they should have their website updated at all times. The old video of the S238 is still sitting there right now and the optional options aren't even correct. who wants to spend 80k based on bad info from what should be the source!

Ok, so I went off topic but if anyone at supreme is reading this, UPDATE your website lazy A$$es... :)

h20king    794

Ok, so I went off topic but if anyone at supreme is reading this, UPDATE your website lazy A$$es...:)

I get what you're saying about the website but this is where a top notch dealer comes in. My dealer always goes over all options with us when we put in our order.

MFaso    56

I get what you're saying about the website but this is where a top notch dealer comes in. My dealer always goes over all options with us when we put in our order.

Mine did as well. The docks are going into our lake soon if not right now. I'm waiting for him to call me to take it out for a bit. I don't even care if the water is 55.

I would just like to see a nice new supreme video on their flagship boat. I'm sick of seeing the old one.

h20king    794

Congrats on the new boat and I completely agree about the website and video. If water is 55 it's time for a wetsuit and surfing. Wish our water was that warm we would be surfing. Our river temp is still only 41

Edited by h20king

MFaso    56

I wore a wetsuit as a kid surfing in the ocean. I don't know I could squeeze my fat tush into one now. What brand and mm are you all wearing these days? My wife is eventually going to hunt you guys down for getting me to look and buy more stuff... :)

Cwazy1    89

They're all made by the same manufacturer so brand doesn't matter as long as the fit is good. Fit is key. The new suits these days are way more stretchy than ones from 10 years ago.

Unless you plan on having a 5mm for 40 degree water and 3mm for mid 50 degree water, I'd go with a 4/3. Just make sure you get sealed/glued/taped edges.

• Like 1