MFaso

About to buy a 2017 S238...I have some questions

Aye yey yey. Please get that that darkside wave dialled in - for the love of this form we must know that the mighty supreme can rip curl the darkness.

So rare that anyone asks to ride goofy.

Here's a reversed picture if the goofy was as large as the port. No passengers in this pic.

post-634-0-27820700-1489097314.jpg

post-634-0-27820700-1489097314_thumb.jpg

MFaso    56

Crappy res, but hopefully this vid works.

Surf Shesh

you are killing me dude. lol Great video! That's a 17 S238 or your 16 S238?

MFaso    56

Haha. That's still the '16, hopefully it will be sold next week. My '17 hasn't been unwrapped as far as I know.

Can't wait to see what you do with the 17. Since you seem to have a lot of experience with weight and setup I'm eager to see what you end up with, especially with the new stinger plate.

DjOM21    59

I am thinking that the new stinger is going to bias this boat to more of level setup as opposed to the listed setup that seems to work for h2oking. I feel instinctively that the trick will be to cheat the list a bit to the surf side and only utilize tabs to the point they clean and shape the wave. This boat is big and will need lots of weight to optimize the wake.

Guess we will all be test pilots for 2017.

Either way I am looking forward the the wetsounds stereo, killer engine and gearing, spacious layout, and unrestricted opportunity to hang my arm over the side while driving and throw up da shaka.

Edited by DjOM21
  • Like 1

NorSask    16

Hi everyone! New to the site and just ordered a '17 S238. I will be watching this thread closely to see how everyone will dialing them in. Can already tell that this forum is going to be an amazing tool moving forward as a new Supreme owner. Looking forward to chatting with all of you!

Edited by NorSask

NorSask    16

^^^^ Nice One ^^^^

Nice one?

Cwazy1    89

I think what we need is a MY2017 configuration thread. When I was looking through threads finding pictures of people's configs and pics of their wave, it was far too scattered.

A 2017 Supreme Model Configuration thread with owners posting their...

1. boat model

2. ballast configuration

3. QS and trim tab percentages

4. picture of their wave

would be really useful for people looking to setup their boats.

• Like 1

fb3963fbf6f905705bb1ab483f451ff3.jpg23b80d883dd4a406b2326a6ea3882ff9.jpgff8eb21b88617192eb414f973f879bd5.jpg4d480c9cbd62525efa3d61f58012c58d.jpg

Looks good in the shop! I wish there was a matching interior color for the sky blue metal flake though. 1st world problems.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Looks good in the shop! I wish there was a matching interior color for the sky blue metal flake though. 1st world problems.

Looks good but I totally agree about the vinyl. Every time I color a boat & get to the interior I am extremely disappointed with the lack of color options. They have such beautiful gel colors. Get some frickin matching vinyl like MB haha

• Like 1

MFaso    56

That's one of the reasons I got Red. There are interior red colors for the dash and piping.

Nice boat though. the blue is going to look real nice on the water. Congrats!

• Like 1

MFaso    56

I think what we need is a MY2017 configuration thread. When I was looking through threads finding pictures of people's configs and pics of their wave, it was far too scattered.

A 2017 Supreme Model Configuration thread with owners posting their...

1. boat model

2. ballast configuration

3. QS and trim tab percentages

4. picture of their wave

would be really useful for people looking to setup their boats.

Agreed! If not started already, as soon as I get out there and find what "surfs", I'll post. I will be posting what works with STOCK ballast first, as that is my first test. Works means - letting go of the rope. If you can't let go then it doesn't work.

Cwazy1    89

I'll probably create the thread later this afternoon. I have a few pictures from end of last season and configs.

DjOM21    59

Nice one?

Yeah Man "Nice One" on ordering up a sweet new boat and joining Centurion Crew / Team Supreme.

Edited by DjOM21
  • Like 2

NorSask    16

Haha ahhh I hear ya! Yeah man I'm pretty pumped. Gonna be a long couple months waiting for delivery and for the lakes to open up. Been -35 C the last week Plus temperatures in the forecast for this week tho spring might be finally here!