Sign in to follow this  
CO Surfer

My computer's infected!

CO Surfer    289

Just had a very entertaining conversation with a fine gentlemen over in India or Pakistan. Apparently every computer in my house is infected! I went out of my way to sound very concerned about this. Unfortunately he hung up on me for some reason so my computers will remain infected I guess.....

• Like 2

geb202002    24

I work in IT, i get guys from india that call and say they are from Microsoft. I lead them on for about 20-30 mins then tell them that I run a linux operating system..... One of them even cussed me out and then hung up after, it was quite comical!

• Like 1

CO Surfer    289

Yep. Same with this guy (works for Microsoft). I only managed to keep him on the line for about 10 minutes. When he found out I was on an iPad, he told me that was infected too. He hung up when he heard my daughter laughing in the background. Entertainment for the night.

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

That's funny, my iPad was infected today too! Man, what are the odds?? LOL

• Like 2

WakeDoc    471

Last time I was trying to sell microsoft some advertising, after arguing about whether or not he should purchase advertising he told me to go F myself. I asked if he kissed his mother with that mouth and then cussed me in another language. Next time tell them you are taking a bubble bath and ask them what they are wearing and could they speak in a deeper sexy voice.

• Like 5