Sign in to follow this  
TL68

Calling All Gauge Gurus

TL68    40

I guess I could always go with one that fits either one of the blanks I have on either side of the speedo and tach. Thanks for your help, it's good to have others to bounce ideas off of. :thumbup:

I sent both of my Faria multi-gauges back to Faria at the beginning of April. 4 of my 6 six gauges didn't work. Still haven't gotten them back and no updates. Hopefully in the next few days they'll be done. Paid $275 for both of them with the hot shipping.

TL68    40

I sent both of my Faria multi-gauges back to Faria at the beginning of April. 4 of my 6 six gauges didn't work. Still haven't gotten them back and no updates. Hopefully in the next few days they'll be done. Paid $275 for both of them with the hot shipping.

So it looks like they hold your gauges for ransom. Oh well. Guess if you want gauges to work, you'll have to pay up.

On another note, I hooked up my battery and no power to any of my switches, blower, heater, shower. Anyone know if it could be because the gauges are removed? Haven't turned the motor over yet to see if any power is there.

TL68    40

Wouldn't think that should effect your other switches. You might have a dead battery.

CeeDee    16

Are you sure you reconnected all the wires ? when I had my batteries out one of the wires dropped down behind the battery case and I didn't see it, had the same problem.

Mitch925    0

Any one know where the speedo sending unit is located on an 09 avalanche?

beau t    8

paddlewheeltest.jpg 973x540 pixels at bakesonline.com

sorry I'm unable to add a link, you can go to bakes online to find it 

i just went through this process to figure out the paddle wheel was not sending a signal to the gauge, my boat has the pp, depth,and water temp its a airmar Triducer was able to order it for 319$. Either I'm really bad at finding info or its only a dealer item (which i was told). Best of luck figuring out the gauges 

beau t    8
34 minutes ago, Mitch925 said:

Any one know where the speedo sending unit is located on an 09 avalanche?

Mitch on my c4 v drive its a thru hull design, pull up the rear seat and its at the bottom to the left, hope this helps