DarksideR

April pic and video thread 2015

DarksideR    1,679

Badass! I'll be a at Cultus on Sunday on Tony's FS33. Can't wait to see what it'll do! Hope it doesn't bum me out on my FX22. Lol. The dollar has come back some...

SurferAdam    168

Nice. Me and Tony have plans for an FS33 surf bowl on Sunday. I'm pretty stoked

• Like 2

DarksideR    1,679

Nice. Me and Tony have plans for an FS33 surf bowl on Sunday. I'm pretty stoked

I'll be bringing my gopro's!

Look forward to seeing you out there!

DarksideR    1,679

I will be there!!!

Haha! Changing up the venue huh? How'd it go today? Was pretty windy at my place. Allouette would have been rough.

boatnut    230

I didn't go out., but talked to SurferAdam, but will be out tomorrow, bring the boat, the more the merrier!!

SurferAdam    168

It was good until about 2 then it got pretty windy, I'm so impressed with the wave this boat puts off and I can't wait to get back out there tomorrow

• Like 1

DarksideR    1,679

I'll be boatless by myself waiting for Tony as I have to drop off my son in abbotsford a bit earlier. So if you guys see some loser waiting by the dock with some gear, come say hi. I'd actually like to get some video of someone surfing from the beach. I'll be there about noon.

boatnut    230
I'll be boatless by myself waiting for Tony as I have to drop off my son in abbotsford a bit earlier. So if you guys see some loser waiting by the dock with some gear, come say hi. I'd actually like to get some video of someone surfing from the beach. I'll be there about noon.

What time you gonna be there?? I will be there around 1030

SurferAdam    168

Darksider you're welcome to jump on with me if you like. We'll be there around 11

Edited by SurferAdam

DarksideR    1,679

Darksider you're welcome to jump on with me if you like. We'll be there around 11

THANKS! Unfortunately I still won't be able to be there till almost noon. But if you swing by the dock and see me, I'd definitely like to join you till Tonys there. Got both my Gopro's charged up!

FargoDawg    8

Dark its a P5 "the Wire". I got the bigger one as I appear more like a penguin in the suit.

it was really solid and fast, Im excited to try it behind a real boat. I think mione comes out of storage this week.