Stretch

Help me plan a new ballast system? Or not?

Should I hang this on the wall or burn it?

e675394bf2cdbcaa23b1d222856f7f5e.jpg

It was the problem child. Removal of this and water going everywhere.

sell it to a landscaper on craigslist.

Stretch    409

Hahah it was such a pain to remove. Thinking of just leaving all the wires. I doubt I can pull them all the way out

Stretch    409

Boat is at mechanic now for new starter and impeller, hopefully that will get it running right so I can wire these pumps and sink it!(almost)

Stretch    409

Should I hang this on the wall or burn it?

It was the problem child. Removal of this and water going everywhere.

sell it to a landscaper on craigslist.

Would someone actually buy that? I mean I know somewhere down in there it's messed up

Would someone actually buy that? I mean I know somewhere down in there it's messed up

i don't know, but i do know i have seen just about everything for sale on cl . It looks like it has seen better days. sounds like you are on the right track , good luck with all that work bud.

• Like 1

chadr    328
Stretch    409

and those were correct/worked right for you? I think they are actually cheaper, just take a little longer since not prime shipping

chadr    328

These are the ones I got!http://www.amazon.com/ROCKER-ON-OFF-LIGHTED-DPST-Black/dp/B000NU0N0E/ref=sr_1_fkmr2_3?s=sporting-goods&ie=UTF8&qid=1429805269&sr=1-3-fkmr2&keywords=Seachoice+Illuminated+Contura+Rocker+Switch+On+%2F+Off+%2F+On+7+Terminals+%28DPDT%29

and those were correct/worked right for you? I think they are actually cheaper, just take a little longer since not prime shipping

I think so. Going to install them next week hopefully. Everyone I have talked to says yes!

Stretch    409

I think so. Going to install them next week hopefully. Everyone I have talked to says yes!

sweet! where did they ship from? wondering how long it would take.

chadr    328

sweet! where did they ship from? wondering how long it would take.

Busters Marine out of New York. You should get them sooner than I did and mine got here in two days.
  • Like 1

Stretch    409

now just to decide if I grab some tower cans since I'm making an order.... ha

• Like 1

Stretch    409

A bit worried now because my order confirmation shows DPST switches, but when you click the link it goes to the correct DPDT switches. REALLY hope they don't send me DPST switches considering I've got 3 of those already and they are useless to me. guessing there is a labeling mixup, did you notice this chadr?

chadr    328

Didn't notice that. These are the ones I got!8d324f50642c2436a367892c9ca44130.jpg

94d8004e33169357eae102c49c05d6b3.jpg

Edited by chadr
  • Like 1

Stretch    409

Hope for the best i guess... i sent them an email that I require dpdt switches and would not accept dpst.. we shall see

Stretch    409

Yeesh. Now they are saying hey don't know why the listing changed but they will be sure I get the DPST switch like I want. I'm like NOOOO! That's not what I said!

• Like 1

Stretch    409

I think I've figured out that he part number is correct and it's the the dpdt switch they just mislabeled the final thing as dpst. I don't care what they think it is as long as part number is correct should be fine

• Like 1

chadr    328

I think I've figured out that he part number is correct and it's the the dpdt switch they just mislabeled the final thing as dpst. I don't care what they think it is as long as part number is correct should be fine

I would still call them in the morning.