jquick    0

lake camanche is good. its east of lodi. not as big as folsom but its a great place to go and camp.

Fernslinger    0

We are at Hogan most weekends. Smaller lake, but less than a mile from my house :Rockon:

We are at Hogan most weekends. Smaller lake, but less than a mile from my house :Rockon:

How is Hogan on the weekends? I ususally pull to Tulloch but looking for alternatives.

Thanks

T

jquick    0

ive been to new hogan lake, i like it there. water is clean. its a man made lake, great place to camp and spend time on the water. im in the elk grove area so going to camanche or hogan takes just as long to get to as folsom.

brncon    0
What time during the day would you guys go? I know that the lake can get a bit choppy in the middle, but the north end is usually ok. Have you ever checked out the concert lineup at konocti? You can just sit and listen in the bay for free...its awsome...they get some pretty big names too! I cant stand the hydrilla and lake funk in there...i wish that lake was deep like beryessa or mendo...have you have heard of bullards bar resivore? Its off Hwy 49 in the sierras, its like an hour from marysville...we are going up there for the first time for a camping trip and was wondering if anyone had ever been?!

PS nice boat man!! i liked the 2 on 2 on 2 battle tubbin!!

Hey when are you headed to bullards? I went for the first time last year! It is by far the most beautiful water I have ever been on! headed up there again in 3 weeks! This is our new yearly camping trip we have started, it's a short 3 or 4 day trip but it's the best one by far!

jquick    0

just wanted to chime and give a review for new melones lake. the lake is pretty big and clean, pretty choppy in the main part of the lake but you can go back to where the bridge is and its alot calmer there. at times the depth showed at 340 ft. camping area is nice as well.

Fernslinger    0
How is Hogan on the weekends? I ususally pull to Tulloch but looking for alternatives.

Thanks

T

Hasn't been too busy yet. Was busier last year.

enzo101mo    98

I'll be in Tahoe end of june to July 6 I was up there in April snow was still in the mountains but the water in the Tahoe Keys was low at my dock. I don't think I am going to bring my Boat.

I went by Shasta in December and I never seen it that low before.

Spud    7

Just got back from Bullard's Bar.... I agree it is by far the best H2O. The people I went with go every year and I now am as well. Where you from?

Hey when are you headed to bullards? I went for the first time last year! It is by far the most beautiful water I have ever been on! headed up there again in 3 weeks! This is our new yearly camping trip we have started, it's a short 3 or 4 day trip but it's the best one by far!

CDSV230    0

We're headed to Bullards at the end of August for a 10 day houseboat trip.

The water is spectacular, especially mid week.

Should get a lot of hours on the boards!!!

Can't wait!

centurion08    0

I have been to New Melones. Its a pretty nice place. I usually ski in the delta near stockon/tracy area. Love it! Glass all day long :)