duramat

MW3!

Wiggles    2

This is awesome, HAHAHA, Can you tell its winter, how many more months till we can surf again???? MW3 games being planned now if only we could get a few more of the guys together on the PS3....

Edited by Wiggles

duramat    462

Okay - what does tonight look like Dura?

If you can get Darksider, spud, BeaverMagnet and yourself. I can get 4. Let me know what you think.

T

I think it's doable. Dark and Beaver are game for tonight, I've yet to hear back from Spud and Jquick. I call Ogirt and let him know.

Them Lantana guys are some corner camping nu-tubing, mod'in fellas I tell ya!! Can't wait to get me some of them! :thumbsup: (let the smack talk begin!)

duramat    462

This is awesome, HAHAHA, Can you tell its winter, how many more months till we can surf again???? MW3 games being planned now if only we could get a few more of the guys together on the PS3....

Wiggs has anyone played with ya? (islander) too bad you ain't got the Xbox. Would be fun with ya!

Wiggles    2

Islander and I have crossed paths but I've been just logging off when I see him come online or reversed, it'll happen sooner or later... lol,

I think it's doable. Dark and Beaver are game for tonight, I've yet to hear back from Spud and Jquick. I call Ogirt and let him know.

Them Lantana guys are some corner camping nu-tubing, mod'in fellas I tell ya!! Can't wait to get me some of them! :thumbsup: (let the smack talk begin!)

Okay - I've got 5 guys ready for 2130 tonight.

Get on it and find some peeps!

Camping fo sho!

T

duramat    462

Spud is confirmed for tonight! Hes picking up his game now :thumbsup: he made mention about possibly trying to go from beginning to prestige in the next few hours to get a decent gun to shoot ya with :thumbsup: LOL

775surfer    0

Just found this post, if I can make it on tonite I will try to find you guys.

xbox - ChiefLucrative1

duramat    462

Just found this post, if I can make it on tonite I will try to find you guys.

xbox - ChiefLucrative1

WELCOME! :thumbsup: gonna be fun!

PayCheck    20

ever do any quickscoping matches??? im PayCEH on xbox, ill friend you once i get more LIVE :2guns: you on!

duramat    462

ever do any quickscoping matches??? im PayCEH on xbox, ill friend you once i get more LIVE :2guns: you on!

I'll add ya.

Had fun y'all :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

Was a fun night, even if us "surfers" took a beating EVERY match. LOL. Not exactly fair playing against guys that always play together. I'll take a rematch in hardcore mode though any time. :)

775surfer    0

That was a good sesh last nite. Count me in for rematches anytime I'm online.

Yeah it was fun, we should do it again soon.

p.s. I got so frustrated trying to play spilt screen, so my son could play, that I went out last night and bought another xbox and another MW3! I set him up in the game room.

T

duramat    462

Yeah it was fun, we should do it again soon.

p.s. I got so frustrated trying to play spilt screen, so my son could play, that I went out last night and bought another xbox and another MW3! I set him up in the game room.

T

Ya, playin split on a 60" sucks! LOL

YES We need a rematch! Spud has got some

Better guns now and is gonna carry us :D I'm up for Hardcore!

DarksideR    1,679

LOL. Trevor, I did the same thing years ago when my wife and I started playing the first Gears of War game! Went out and bought a new xbox AND tv... was an expensive couple months of gaming because she quit playing soon after that! Look forward to the rematches!! LOL

duramat    462

Possible again tonight? :thumbsup:

PayCheck    20

im down if xbox will give me control of my account.. i have no idea whats goin on i cant recover my password that i forgot... :rant:

DarksideR    1,679

Call "myxbox". They can usually help out with most problems.

See ya tonight fellas.

islander033    2

Islander and I have crossed paths but I've been just logging off when I see him come online or reversed, it'll happen sooner or later... lol,

I missed you by a couple hours last night....I might be on tonight again.

RVR-RAT    269

Wiggles would love to join you. I have played a little with islander send me a request My name is ITCHYFINGER

Edited by RVR-RAT