Sign in to follow this  
WakeDoc

We have Joined the Wet Sounds REVOLUTION

LakeSurfer    10

Dave (Earmark)

Can you give a write up (in English)comparing the Rev8 to the Pro 60/Pro 80. Thanks.

Edited by LakeSurfer

DavidEM    1

LakeSurfer,

I hate to do a head to head comparison because the Pro series are still relevant and well respected for what they do. Many own them and are very pleased. But nothing stays static for long. And certainly the Revolution series are an engineering evolution in everything Wetsounds has learned to date.

If you or someone else cares to you can post the link here from WakeWorld for the WS Rev reviews. Its on the second page of the WakeWorld 'boats, accessories & tow vehicles' section and the thread is called "Wetsounds Rev8 and Rev10".

David

Earmark Marine

Ok thanks Dave and Doc! So now I have all of my tower speakers for sale, Pro 80 and MB-8's!! 2 pair of Rev 10's are what is needed!

@H - The cruiser will have a setup too! No worries on that! Can't have a limo without some ho music pumping!

h20king    794

Ok thanks Dave and Doc! So now I have all of my tower speakers for sale, Pro 80 and MB-8's!! 2 pair of Rev 10's are what is needed!

@H - The cruiser will have a setup too! No worries on that! Can't have a limo without some ho music pumping!

you know what they say their ain't no music like Ho music :cheers:

WakeDoc    471

Wet Sounds has used Speaker Sox in the past for their speaker covers and they make a great product. Look at what I got today, Wetsounds has started making their own speaker "suits" for their existing speaker line. They are neoprine outside with a soft felt like liner on the inside. They slide over the speak with ease and have a heavyduty zipper to snug them up nice and tight with a velco tab to keep the zipper from opening when trailering. The suits also have a nylon webbing handle on each side making it easy to carry the speakers and if you are trailering you can simply tuck them inside the cover. All in all a really nice cover just in time for the new Rev10's we just put on the tower.

ws01.jpg ws01a.jpg ws02.jpg ws03.jpg

ws04.jpg ws06.jpg ws-05.jpg ws-07.jpg

h20king    794

Doc they look just like the ones that come with the exile speakers I hope for your sake they are better made than exile or Samson's covers T price has broke the zipper on three covers allready......................H

WakeDoc    471

We will see but, the zippers on these are heavy duty, do not know what you would call them, I think double ribbed?

islander033    2

We will see but, the zippers on these are heavy duty, do not know what you would call them, I think double ribbed?

For your speaker's pleasure of course...lol.:hrhr:

wakeywakey    0

We just upgraded to SW-650 in-boat speakers (x4).

They fit right in the factory holes and sound awesome.

SW-10 sub in a box in the hatch.

1 Syn 4 amp runs the whole lot with 400 w to sub alone!

Bumpin'!

WetKid    0

can you help me with my install, I'm having trouble understanding how to mount the wetsounds to my gladiator tower.