tgaugh    2

Looks awesome Orange Avy, did you leave white in the observers compartment?

duramat    462

Nice job Orange! What products did you use altogether? Looks very good :rofl:

orange avy    0

In the storage locker I added white led strips . For the cup holders I just bought some orange single leds with resistor of ebay for 7.99 20pcs. They worked great I just drilled small 5mil holes on the side of the cup holder and flushed them in, it created a great effect.

WakeDoc    471
In the storage locker I added white led strips . For the cup holders I just bought some orange single leds with resistor of ebay for 7.99 20pcs. They worked great I just drilled small 5mil holes on the side of the cup holder and flushed them in, it created a great effect.

orange avy, can you post up some links to what you used? I am getting ready to do mine and not sure which LED products I am going to use.

Spartacus    0

What I'm having visions of is a setup that slowly cycles through Red, Green, Blue and it could be controlled by a 4-way switch 1-3 for single colors and #4 setting for cycling.

orange avy, can you post up some links to what you used? I am getting ready to do mine and not sure which LED products I am going to use.

Doc, I had a link to some LED holders that wouls fit in the bottom of the cup holders. All you had to do was mount or glue the .5mm LED inside the ring provided. Then pop the holder int he bottom of the SS cup holder. It looked easy, but I have not done that yet. Maybe later on. I will see if I can find it.

EDIT: Smitty had the link to the LED holders but they are not on ebay anymore. You can do a search for them there.

Orange: The LED's look great! I am digging the orange colors too! I am seriouly thinking that my next ride will be orange. There is so much you can do with that color and it speaks "Summer Time".

Edited by Colombian Surfer