swicegk

NC FACTORY VISIT

Big Po    1

That would be SWEET! Built in tanks! I'm sure they'd probably wind up insulating the insides. They could do that spray insulator stuff they use on the underside of hotrods to keep noise down...I think it's called Lizard Skin, or something like that.

duffymahoney    10

I emailed them, I will let everyone know what they say. I want to design my own boat from scratch in a 3d CAD program.

bobback    3
Now that is cool! One problem is that he said it will weigh 2/3 the weight as others. We need that weight for surfing.

Exactly what I was thinking on the weight...also, it doesn't look like the tower folds. Will be interesting to watch the build and see how it tests.

Edited by bobback

LakeSurfer    10
Lake, that entry model boat you seek was the Falcon. You can now find one at Utah Watersports at a mere price of 70k. I wonder how that's working out for them

So I saw that the Centurion dealer in Austin, TX had a new 2011 Enzo 240 in stock. So I ventured over to take a look at the pics/price. I sorted their inventory by Centurion and got this.

http://www.austinboats.com/pre_owned_list....submit_form.y=6

Does anybody else see something wrong with the pricing? I nearly fell out of my chair laughing, $70K for an 08 Typhoon. The funny thing is that I called on to see what they wanted for that same Typhoon last Winter. I was told $50K over the phone. I guess my Avy is worth $75K since it has $15K in upgrades. The only boat that seems reasonably priced is the 2011 Enzo 240 at $78K when you compare it to the others.

Big Po    1

Wow....You're right. The only reasonable price on there was the 2011 Enzo 240. No way in heck I'd ever give them $61,000 for an '09 Cyclone! They must be as crazy as my local Centurion dealer.

duramat    462

Lake, when the falcon came out it was in the high 30's at the boat show. I was kinda kicking myself and yet thought that it was awesome to get more people to buy in on the brand. A GOOD BOAT!! Fast forward a couple years later only to see a new dealer who thinks it rates right up there with the MasterCrafts on his floor for 70k. Someone had/has their head burried in......deep LOL

I am going to hold out on selling my boat! the way things are I can sell mine for...................

1 BILLION DOLLAR$!!!!

MattJ    1

Only if you include the optional "sharks with lasers" package :(... Which should be an emoticon...

Edited by MattJ