rod

Centurion Carbon Pro

Cottonwood    0

As an objective observation, we pulled 37 skiers each day this weekend at my two record tournaments using a SN200 and a Carbon Pro. Out of 4 rounds over two days, the boats pulled all age and skill levels. Top score of the weekend was 2 @ 41. Two skiers into 41. Eight skiers into 39. Four women skiers mid way thru 38. From 4 rounds over two days, 18 skiers had their best score behind the Carbon Pro - top score was 1 @ 41 at 36mph and 2 @ 41 off at 34mph. 13 skiers had their best round behind the SN. 6 skiers scored equally behind each boat. Two regional records were pulled. One by each boat. We had 7 different drivers on site. Each driver drove both boats. The consensus was that the SN200 tracked better but the CP was very managable. The CP performed well, drove well and received very favorable comments from all skiers including the deep shortline 36 and 34mph skiers. The kids and slower speed skiers loved both boats but again, felt the CP was easier to ski behind due to the perceived softer pull.

Finally, I tracked fuel consumption very carefully. The CP used 27% less fuel pulling the exact same skiers over two days. If the CP was used exclusively, I would have saved $148.50 in fuel costs over the two tournaments.

Pictures of the boat in action at my record tournament this past weekend:

https://picasaweb.go...woodFallClassic#

Edited by Cottonwood

DrNate    426

very cool! Thanks for sharing

rod    0

I had a chance to ski the carbon pro this weekend at a tourney and loved it. I'm really considering one for my next boat. However being a family man I also need to satisfy the them. I can;t seem to find any piics of the back seat . I know most people pull it out,. Anyone have any pics of it. By the looks of it, it seems like it has two individual seats on each corner.

pauld    1

@cottonwood - what setup tips do you have? We have a new to us 2012 and I would like a little lower spray if possible!!