duramat

Willard Bay, Utah May 25 Wednesday

duramat    462

Ok, I know there are crew members or some "Lurkers" afraid to come out. Regardless, I'm going out on Willard Bay with my wife, her sis, and sis friend. Let me tell you, with temps in the 40's in the morning and water temp at 59-60 the girls are gonna jump in get one set in at skiing and call it quits! They don't have full wetsuits, I do :clapping:. Looking to get out at the north marina at 8:30 AM and be out till about noon or so after. It would be fun to meet another crew member that I havnt met. PM me and let's see if we can get some surf sets in :)

Sisinlaw is blonde, ......physically "enhanced" recently, recently graduated from the "U" and single. (FYI) :)

Matt

Bigcatpt    408
Sisinlaw is blonde, ......physically "enhanced" recently, recently graduated from the "U" and single. (FYI) :clapping:

Matt

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^This thread will be much better tomorrow with pics!!!!!^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^ LMAO

duramat    462

She's a "as is" model, no garranty, no warranty, but her radials arnt as pressurized as Colombians avatar, but she

does speak fluent French LMAO. Oh ya, she's got straight teeth too!

I feel like I'm selling a car! Anyways, I found some buddies to come out and play. :clapping:

duramat    462

One buddy is bringing out some new Wakeology boards he's wanting to session so pics to come!

http://www.wakeology.com/

Anyone have one of their models?