Sign in to follow this  
Audionly101

Midwest Centurion Crew Hook-Up!

Audionly101    39

Summer is just around the corner and as it has just been announced that the World Wakesurf Championships are to be held here in Minneapolis / St. Paul July 22nd-24th :unworthy: . This is a amazing opportunity for members of the Centurion Crew to meet up, get to know each other :crybaby: , watch some awesome surfing, and have a great time. Everyone interested, I ask for your input on, where, when and what time will be best for the Hook-Up. Saturday I feel would be ideal but if we want to meet on the Mississippi River it would be quite a zoo with the event going on and all the other Aquatennial traffic. Maybe even a Sunday gathering at a different lake in the metro would be better? Throw in your ideas and lets get planning! -Alex

WakeDoc    471

WakeDiva and I will be there and are looking into a couple of options for everyone that is at the event to meet up for a CenturionCrew.Com get together. We are open to all suggestions, just want to make sure to have a chnce to meet everyone that makes it out.

Joe B    17

Haven't decided if I'm make the trek or not. Anyways, on Facebook Enrique started a site about the 2010 world wakesurf comp and someone works at the waterfront and threw up some ideas on hotels and what not. Facebook will probably be the forfront of info on meet-and-greets. Check it out.

jcaKSUme    0

I'll be up there for Worlds. I get in town Wednesday night and leave Sunday late afternoon. I'd definitely like to meet up with everyone.

enzo on LI    79

I hope to make it. Bought my Enzo in the Twin Citites. Would be nice to meet all of ya.

WakeDoc    471

Let's get a head count for crew members attending, who all is going to be at the 2010 Worlds?

Audionly101    39

I don't plan on competing but plan on hanging out on the river as much as possible over the three days! :surfing2:

I'll be there helping with the event.

enzo on LI    79

Does anyone know whether or not you can buy spectator tickets in advance or are they just for sale at the event?