WakeDoc    471

Kevin, I have some that can help with the design, does fantastic work.

Spud    7

Sunset or pier !! :surfing2:

Kevin Baugh    78

wakedoc

It is obvious your guy is GOOD!

I was mostly just messin around I dont have 3k to add to the price of a new boat if my

Enzo sells

WakeDoc    471

I was talking about someone to help you with the artwork, if you have a good basic design of what you want it should not be more than a hour or two of labor. A lot of wrap places would most likely not charge you for somethng like that if they have for instance the some wings, a font that you liked and they could trace the foot.

Lets say you ordered a black boat and you wanted to add that logo to the side of the boat, you would not have to wrap the entire boat. Say you wanted the logo 3 feet tall which makes it 9 feet long by stacking it like the first image you can print both logos on one piece of material, and have the wrap shop die cut it out for you like the second image. Most places are no more than $12 a square foot installed, so you are looking at something like $450 for two 3ft. x 9ft. logos installed like the one below.

gallery_66_113_40814.png

Kevin Baugh    78

Thnaks that gives me something to think about while I wait for the boat to sell :thumbsup:

Spud    7
:thumbsup: