so i ordered the jumbo 1100 lb sac and the tankbuster kit on march 17 and it still hasn't been shipped out. i was able to get ahold of them last tuesday and he told me that it would be here for the weekend.

never happened.

so now ive been trying to get ahold of them but theyre always busy and never answer or call me back.

asfhawgljwr. this is just a vent. sorry guys.

;)

duffymahoney    10

They have delayed 3 recent orders for me. 2-3 weeks for 2 of them and a week for 1 of them. I hate when sites don't email you and tell you something is back ordered.

yeah, they told me when i purchased the sac that they had to get a blue one from fly high, so it would be a few extra days [[3 max]].

but here it has been almost 3 weeks and still no answer.

i dont plan on surfing this weekend but i do plan on doing the install that way its ready to go for our first trip out.

i left them a message so im hoping they call me back today.

Joe B    17

I got mine today.

Mine came from wakeoutlaws.com and they pricematch. The sacs never really go on sale unless a special group buy so I don't mind posting that I paid the standard $189.99. Excellent speed and customer service at wakeoutlaws

I'll post pics on a different thread when I get a chance to water test and compare pictures the previous Enzo sac.

i would have purchased through WO but the online store was down and i wasnt sure of pricing, etc. eventhough i easily could have called

:clapping::whistle:B)

probably wont buy from wakemakers in the future.

the customer service at wakemakers was fine, once i was able to get ahold of them.

oh well, im just ready to get her installed the avy out of the shop [[shes getting some new fluids this weekend.]]

lake hopefully on the 18 for the day to test out the sac and have some surfing fun.

rizza32    0

That sucks Avy sorry to hear that. I have ordered from them twice with great results. Items delivered 3 days after order was placed. The guy I talked to on the phone was pretty out going...pretty much BSed on the phone a while about surfing and wakeboarding.

I have never done buisness with Wakemakers but A buddy of mine here did and got the same run-a-round!! They will always have an excuse for everything! I have seen thread after thread on other boards about how poor the customer service is with them and how it is like pulling teeth to get what you really need. I am thinking of getting the 1100 also but i will wait for a Group buy before i deal with those jokers! :thumbup:

tgaugh    2

The owner owes me $50.00 from a membership package when he owned malibuboatowners.com, collected member fees then sold it and left everyone hanging. I wouldn't buy air from him if we were dying until he gives me my $50.00 back.

islander033    2
Spam!

:lol:

Hahaha...so true. :thumbup:

It's gotta be worth some sort of discount though.... :cheers: