Sign in to follow this  
Dave

97 Elite-V Bowrider in Seattle/Everett/Washington Area

Dave    0

Hello -

I have a 97 Elite-V Bowrider that I picked up last Summer. It only has 200 hours on it and it has been a great addition.

I am trying to locate someone in the Seattle/Everett/Washington area with a similar boat. From what I have seen online it appears that boats made from 96-00 have the same hull.

If this is true and you and I can get in touch I would appreciate it.

Thanks!

Dave

Cape Cod, MA

Dave    0

Hey there...

No luck so I thought I would add some more info. I want Corey from Evolution to make me a cover but unfortunately he doesn't have the template. Any thoughts on hulls that are the same as mine?

Thanks!

Dave

BIGDADDY34    0

Hey Dave, I live on the sunny side of our great state and I have an 07 Avalanche and have contacted cory also. It sounds like he doesn't have very many templ. for Centurions, cause he didn't have one for my boat either. He did tell me that he could still make one for me he just needs to have the boat for a day and a half to get it all done.

I think im going to do it but im waiting for better weather on your side cause my baby hasn't seen rain if you know what i mean.

We do alot of riding at Moses lake and Crescent bar, where do u guys hang when you go boating.

Dave    0

I am actually in the Boston area so a stop in is next to impossible - althought I do see a great opportunity for a cross country boat tour :thumbsup: