Sign in to follow this  
Mike Vogler

2005 Avy storm 2 Subwoofer install

Mike Vogler    0

First time posting so forgive me if I'm not doing it right. Much appreciate your time. I have a centurion avalanche storm series 2 and I want to know if any of you guys know if under the console by your feet they're sort of like a a median that looks like a subwoofer enclosure. And I'm just wondering has anybody checked this out and do they know if this is a subwoofer enclosure? I just wondering if mine's just not populated or or what? Thanks

Mike Vogler    0

First time posting so forgive me if I'm not doing it right. Much appreciate your time. I have a centurion avalanche storm series 2 and I want to know if any of you guys know if under the console by your feet they're sort of like a a median that looks like a subwoofer enclosure. And I'm just wondering has anybody checked this out and do they know if this is a subwoofer enclosure? I just wondering if mine's just not populated or or what? Thanks

Mike Vogler    0

Troy. R    198
On 6/26/2023 at 9:45 PM, Mike Vogler said:

People have cut a whole in that area and added a sub. However, it’s relatively thick fiberglass and not very easy to cut.

I used to have a 2007 Avy, and my sub was on top of that area and worked out great there for whatever that’s worth.

• Like 1

Dan gib    8

Ya I also have my sub above the foot rest its a bazooka tube the big one it works well, when it goes I def planning on cutting one in I know its been done here before. My thought was just use the fiberglass as a box maybe add some poly stuffing might sounds like crap not sure could also port the box.

• Like 1

Mike Vogler    0
On 6/28/2023 at 8:24 AM, Troy. R said:

People have cut a whole in that area and added a sub. However, it’s relatively thick fiberglass and not very easy to cut.

I used to have a 2007 Avy, and my sub was on top of that area and worked out great there for whatever that’s worth.

Thank you very much for your comments.