Tapper    0

I’m purchasing a leftover new 2019 ZS232. It doesn’t have the ski pole, which I kinda like because it helps with storage. We don’t ever ski (maybe 1x year). BUT, we do tube with kids every time we are on the lake. They said we can tube and do the occasional ski from the attachment just above the swim deck. Anyone else pull tubes from there? Any issues?

Troy. R    198

I also just bought a leftover 2019 ZS232 without the ski pylon. I love not having it and not having the bracket over the engine storage that it comes with. As for the rope hook on the transom handle, that’s where I would pull a tube from even if I had a ski pylon.

I’ve heard of people skiing from the tower. That wouldn’t be great for a tournament level skier, but if you plan on rarely if every skiing, I’m sure that’d be fine.

Congrats on the boat! You’ll love that beast. Right out of the box it throws a monster surf wave on both sides.

viking    491

One of my biggest gripes with my 15 S226 is not having ski pylon.  I think every boat should have it.  That being said we ski and tube from transom handle tow point and ski from tower most of the time as it helps with deep water starts.  Never tow tube from tower thought :(