tgaugh

CC Fantasy Football?

I posted a message on the FF site a week or so ago. Hoping we're not doing a live draft, or if we can change the time. Work takes priority.

T

bcollins    18

Pretty sure even if they do it live you can just have the computer pick for you...that's what I did in the past and lets just say the computer is alot smarter about picking then I ever was. You can redo the rankings and even exclude players you don't want to draft. Not sure if you have to set it to do it for you or if it's automatic.

bcollins    18

Are we still one short of 12? If so, anyone?

LakeSurfer    10

Does anybody know how to turn the auto draft on if you are not going to be able to make the live draft?

Joe B    17

I was just on and forgot to look how many were signed up...Anyone want to confirm???

Also, how do we set up for auto-draft? I was clicking around and didn't see it. I did the 'Draft Test' and the computers are locked here at work, so I might have to bring in my laptop to work. Eitherway, the draft will still be going on when I leave work so I need to check that 'Auto-Draft' box half way through. THX

islander033    2
I was just on and forgot to look how many were signed up...Anyone want to confirm???...

As per my count we have 11 teams right now (see below). Anyone know how to do the auto-draft.....is it automatically on auto?

Team W-L-T Pct Pts Streak Waiver Moves

- islander033 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

- SVS 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

- LakeSurfer 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

- jQuicK 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

- CycloneSurfers 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

- Charlie's Big Deal.. 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

- Trevorg7 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

- Your Face 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

- Hung Rhinos rizza32 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

- Scissor Me Timbers 0-0-0 .000 0.00 - - -

- SurfOhioJoeB

rizza32    0

So is anyone actually going to draft their own team or is this going to be an auto league, and if so why didn't we know about this sooner so we can all put our life savings down for this league.

Joe B    17

I forgot my laptop so my team needs to be set to Auto.

jquick    0

i think if you dont sign in, the draft will be set to auto draft. if you sign in then i think you have an option to draft yourself.

jquick    0

i just checked in.. looks like our party hasn't drafted yet???

bcollins    18

What's going on? Says we can't check our players until draft is done. Wasn't that set for 10am this morning or something?

Who is the commish? Want to make me co-commish and I'll set the league to auto draft? I've done it before but cannot recall how. If I go into the tool, I can figure it out.

Let me know.

T

LakeSurfer    10
Who is the commish? Want to make me co-commish and I'll set the league to auto draft? I've done it before but cannot recall how. If I go into the tool, I can figure it out.

Let me know.

T

That might be a good idea. I know that Loc has been training hard for a surfing contest in that is being held in the NW this weekend. So I think he is out of town the rest of this week and maybe some of next week.

That might be a good idea. I know that Loc has been training hard for a surfing contest in that is being held in the NW this weekend. So I think he is out of town the rest of this week and maybe some of next week.

Anyone know how to get ahold of him? Ideally we should draft soon so we don't miss any of the regular season weeks.

T

Joe B    17

Just set everyone to Auto-draft and we'll have fun working with the scrubs we got.

We need that 12th team too, correct?