enzo101mo    98

Fern it's great to hear good news in how the factory took care of you and your boat. I have been at Centurion factory a couple of time and everyone was friendly and happy to help you. It sounds like you have a new boat again :D

Spud    7

A lot of it has to do with the emissions regulations here in CA. Numerous boat manufactures go through stress cracks like this, I have seen it on MC's in my area, and all that $$$ they cost... It's a matter of Centurion fixing them.

Fernslinger    0
A lot of it has to do with the emissions regulations here in CA. Numerous boat manufactures go through stress cracks like this, I have seen it on MC's in my area, and all that $$$ they cost... It's a matter of Centurion fixing them.

That is basically what Shell said also...CA won t let them use certain chemicals in their gelcoat that keeps it elastic, therefore we are seeing these cracks turn up.

Spud    7

Yeah some of the shops here are constantly sanding away on all different manufactures. I seen a couple of MC's (2) that had cracks all around the walk through area. Maybe we notice them because more gel is exposed... unlike bu and others.