Sign in to follow this  
Mrwick

Denver boat show

Mrwick    65

Does anyone on here ever go to the Denver boat show in January?  Is it a good show?  I was pondering a trip to check it out this year.....Thoughts?

InfinitySurf    302

I always go to the Charlotte, NC boat show and love it. Even when not buying, its a great opportunity to look around and see all the new stuff. I would think Denver would be similar

Mrwick    65

I usually hit Omaha and Kansas City.  Good shows but they are both pretty light on tow boats.   If you’re looking for a pontoon....they’re perfect!   Lol

InfinitySurf    302

Didn't think of that. Charlotte has had every brand of tow boat except some East Coast stuff like MB.

Mrwick    65

Omaha isn’t bad that bad......you will see Malibu, Axis, Mastercraft, and Moomba......I would like to see Tige, Supra,  Nautique, Centurion, and Supreme as well.....heck, maybe even MB!   Lol....doesn’t take much to make me happy !

Mrwick    65

For the record, the Denver Boat Show is a great show for wake boats!  It was a fun time!

• Like 1

RhuntIII    555
12 hours ago, Mrwick said:

For the record, the Denver Boat Show is a great show for wake boats!  It was a fun time!

Nice. Any pics? Wife and I will be heading to the Dallas Show the second weekend of February. I usually hit up the Houston Show every year but we missed it, this will be the first time to the Dallas Show. 

Mrwick    65
4 hours ago, RhuntIII said:

Nice. Any pics? Wife and I will be heading to the Dallas Show the second weekend of February. I usually hit up the Houston Show every year but we missed it, this will be the first time to the Dallas Show. 

Here’s a pic of me trying to talk Jeff out of a new SoulCraft for my daughter!  He’s a pretty nice dude!

52041317-2047-4C43-99C1-F92A76D27EDE.jpeg