Akeap    0

Hey

I have read a few of you guys/girls have had situation with a ramfill filling and not emptying properly etc and some other "quirks".  We had the starboard ram fill full although ballast screen suggested empty and it appears the pump behind the bench seat in engine bay had sprung open and the black retaining clip broke.

Also a few times when turning in a slightly tight end of the lake whilst surfing the quick surf tabs get stuck and battery/breaker needs turning off/on to work again.

But I believe there might be a factory software update for the Ri's? or is it just the 257?  We currently have:

Application 2 8 10499

OS 2 8  10100

Bootloader 2 9 10110

Software

L 2.8.10518 20161104

R 2.8.1051820161100

Is this the latest?

bradassault    1

I had my 17 ri 217 updated last week and yes I just looked my software is all newer than yours, I was having multiple issues with the screens and now everything is working great 

Korgae    11

What software version do you have?

Akeap    0
15 hours ago, bradassault said:

I had my 17 ri 217 updated last week and yes I just looked my software is all newer than yours, I was having multiple issues with the screens and now everything is working great 

Ah many thanks, I thought someone mentioned there were updates etc.

If you can would it be possible to report back the versions etc like I have or a picture of them :-)

bradassault    1

Application 2910540

os 2910251

bootloader 2910110

software L:2.9.1045020170404

R: 2.9.1045020170400

hope this helps!! Fixed every issue I had not a glitch in 25 hours 

• Like 1

Akeap    0

Many thanks for posting, I will let our Centurion Dealer know as they seemed to think there wasn't updated software.  This might help out with some of the "bugs" we have experienced.

Akeap    0

So it seems the dealer hasn't managed to get the update yet but we still are getting "glitches" with pnp showing 100 on screen but clearly not full. Fill times currently at 5m30 secs don't know if we should extend ?

As my set riding a few evenings ago was a bit of a pain with a curl over both sides of the wake at 21.8 mph it seemed the pnp didn't fill. Spent 10 mins making ballast screen to say empty and then refill a few times and had to turn battery off. Eventually got back to a decent wake.

does anyone have the latest software downloaded and install instructions available to perhaps Dropbox or something as that would be appreciated! We can try and fix some of the problems.

hazjon321    0

I'm also curious if anyone has the latest software in a shareable format.  I just bought my boat - it was delivered yesterday - I requested that the dealer install the latest software before they delivered it, but it didn't happen.  The closest dealer is over 120 mi. away from me, so if I can't do this update myself, it may not get done this year.