Sign in to follow this  
Jake707

As good as I want to be

DarksideR    1,679

Very cool. Been wanting to try something similar for a while now myself. That, and a bottom turn around a bouy. I'm sure I'll fail miserably. Lol

Jake707    171

Haha. I want to also be able to just walk off the swim deck onto the board and surf. No rope or waiting in the water to be pulled up haha.

Haha. I want to also be able to just walk off the swim deck onto the board and surf. No rope or waiting in the water to be pulled up haha.

I can put the board half on the platform and surf off without a rope! Most times. I sink when I try to do a boneless off the platform. I'm sure it's called something else now ??

DarksideR    1,679

I can put the board half on the platform and surf off without a rope! Most times. I sink when I try to do a boneless off the platform. I'm sure it's called something else now

Who just showed their skateboard roots...!? I'd say it was more of an acid drop as you're not riding the board before doing it. I tried it a couple times a few years ago. As soon as I hit the water I'd just explode/buckle. Lol

Who just showed their skateboard roots...!? I'd say it was more of an acid drop as you're not riding the board before doing it. I tried it a couple times a few years ago. As soon as I hit the water I'd just explode/buckle. Lol

Dude acid drop! Man throwback!