Oak    0

Hey guys I have a sv233 and the tower seems to be to main pieces on each side and both sides at the joint from the bottom piece attached to the base plate to the top piece with the speakers is cracked...on the one side it is broken completely and I can slide the tower out a few inches...its not a perfectly clean break but it is obviously a factory joint that I assume is supposed to be welded although it doesn't appear to have a bead on it. Anyone had this happen to them?

Bongo Fury    640

Welcome to the crew!! I would call your dealer right away!!!

DarksideR    1,679

It happens sadly. Sometimes from trapped water swelling in the winter, sometimes from other circumstances.

I'll second what bongo said and call your dealer. Should still be under warranty. Just sucks big time till it's fixed.

seanp1254    0

Hi Oak, I also have a centurion 233 and the tower recently cracked close to the top left side where I am now able to slide the tower in and out a bit. I’m fairly sure I’m in a similar situation you are. Did you end up replacing the tower or were you able to repair it? If you were able to repair it could you let me know how it was done?