Cdifranco    463

I agree dark, which is why usually when we're out we surf my 211 haha. Lacking 500lbs on the surf side. Boat really was listed very little.

DarksideR    1,679

What does it have for ballast? I'm guessing just ramfill or even quickfill and bow bag maybe? It needs a rear locker bag and move people and or that floor bag to the surf side.

Cdifranco    463

Has everything.. No ramfill it's either a 2011 or 2012, PNP, pro bag and quick fill. No bow bag. No a plate.

In that vid it was just quick fill full (stuck open) so drains once u plane up, surf side PNP full, and pro bag probably 1/4-1/2 half, and tab which is just the square flat plate 100%. 10.4-10.7 mph. Completely different than I run my boat but my settings didn't look any good when we tried them..

• Like 1

ReSession    165

Been boosting higher this year than ever with the Flyboy Blunt! I LOVE this board! Wave is amazing...added 100 lbs of additional lead this year (total of 500 lbs). Also been surfing the darkside more since the gf is goofy, I'll try to get a few pics of me getting the fins out ;)

vRyKiWZ.jpg

DarksideR    1,679

Very nice!! Love doing big airs!

Cdifranco    463

If you ever want to let that board go... I know a guy only a state away who would love to add it to his quiver! Me me me

Bongo Fury    640

Been boosting higher this year than ever with the Flyboy Blunt! I LOVE this board! Wave is amazing...added 100 lbs of additional lead this year (total of 500 lbs). Also been surfing the darkside more since the gf is goofy, I'll try to get a few pics of me getting the fins out ;)

vRyKiWZ.jpg

Nice pic!!1 Where are you putting the 500lbs of lead? thanks

ReSession    165

Nice pic!!1 Where are you putting the 500lbs of lead? thanks

In the past, I'd stick 200 lbs under my plug-n-play bag in the rear port and another 200 lbs under the port pro sack...but now that I'm filling up the darkside more this season, I just put them on the floor and stack them along the side of the wall (where your passenger feet would go). This makes it SUPER easy to transfer everything over to the other side (whereas I used to have to wait for everything to drain, grab the lead bags from under the empty sacks and then swap everything over...what a pain!). I run at 11.2 mph, both quickfills full, 100% on both the port pro and plug-n-play sacks, 60% on the bow, and 40% on the starboard plug-n-play, CATS @ 70 and trim tab @ 30.

Bongo Fury    640

Thanks.....we have always thrown a 400 on the seat and I want to loose it. We had a custom bag made for the port pro that should add a couple hundered extra pounds and had it cross vented and now I want to add lead.....thanks for the info...sorry for the hijack!

Edited by Bongo Fury

ReSession    165

Riding the darkside >>> @ .18 you can see a little light under them fins! :thumbsup:

DarksideR    1,679

NICE!

But it's July now Greg... This is the June thread. Old news. Lol. JK

• Like 1