crimson850    11

My 2012 enzo 211 has quick fill as well as pro ballasts (mid ship) No bags in the rear lockers

For surfing, would I fill up both the port quick fill, and the port pro sac full? This summer will be my first time surfing!

Thanks!

Cdifranco    463

I have a 2013 SV211 so it should be pretty close to yours. I was brand new to the sport last season and spent a good amount of time following everyone on heres instructions on getting the best wave.

I surf goofy so I am obvs filling the opposite of what you would be filling up. I fill the starboard quick fill 100%, starboard side pro 100% or at least until its spitting water, the starboard PnP to full, I also run no counter weight and no bow weight.

Only difference I would see for you is since you don't have the PnP bags in the back rear lockers you wont be able to get as much of a list as if you did.

(no Cats for me unfortunately) So for the trim tab I find I do play around with it depending on mood, do I want a taller steeper wave or longer shorter wave? My standard goofy settings have it at 59% though, don't ask how I ended up with 59 and not 55 or 60 but for some reason I must have liked that setting that day.

To me its a very acceptable wave including the PnP bags. I'm sure like everything though, it could be better.

I am sure someone else will definitely recommend looking into getting a set of custom bags or drop in bags to give you some more weight in the rear or throw a bag on the seat.

For beginner wake boarders I would just set it to your desired speed and leave it alone. There's no need for a huge wake for a beginner wake boarder, I actually learned behind a jetski with no wake at all. As they progress I'd simply fill both quick fills to sink the boat in the water a little more and it cleans up the wake nice for trying small wake to wake jumps.

Edited by Cdifranco

crimson850    11

I dont have a board yet, and need to play with the ballasts. Im going to fill up my starboard side mid ship bags and the starboard quick fill and set speed to 10.5, trim to 59% and take a pic for you guys. I believe I need a bag in the rear locker to really make it surfable