Tommywalton1974

I can't get the little guys up. Help

Omg Legos! I have nightmares. But I will try that.

demo9asx    23

Holy cow!! The P5 scamp is money. My son got up super easy and looked comfortable on the board. Now, teaching him to go ropeless..........

DarksideR    1,679

Holy cow!! The P5 scamp is money. My son got up super easy and looked comfortable on the board. Now, teaching him to go ropeless..........

That's awesome!

rockballer    162

Just took a youth group out on the boat last Friday. 12 kids all from 8-15 and 1/2 of them got off the swim grid after only 2-3 try's. .... front of board almost hitting the boat on the swim grid and back foot at the back of the board..... Now for getting off the swim grid. Balance on your rear foot while steering with your front and do not rely on the rope.. If they can just learn to balance on their rear foot with it on the back of the board, this will keep the nose up out of the water. Always helps moving the left foot to the middle of the board as well. Of course the obvious things... starting the board on the wave side... and having a wash of a wave I found helpes getting off. My boat is really dialed in at 9.8 MPH/ Trim 100% lower centre filled and only 500 lbs in the rear locker just to get people up and into the wave easy. It's small but surfable at a lower speed and real easy for grid launches