Sign in to follow this  
bcollins

Wakeboard boots for size 6

bcollins    18

Well my son already grew out of his bindings and now I'm looking for something that fits a size 6. Anyone got anything laying around they're not using. He's been riding for several years so something semi decent would be preferred. I also have a basically brand new pair of the kids domain boots. They're a couple years old but are basically brand new, got them brand new last year. I would put them in the classifieds but I would rather just trade them for something. I may keep them for my younger son but he has yet to get on a wakeboard and I already have a decent enough pair on the board he'll ride. Anyway, let me know or if you see a good deal that's cool to. Thanks in advance.

bcollins    18

No one....fine, I'm taking my ball and going home. :crybaby:

mancho    85

I got some size 7 to 9 (I think). But that might be too big (water socks and something to grow into?)

My 13 year old out grew them and they are too tight (this is why I think the biggest possible size is 9.

We've been trying to sell the board and bindings but used cheap wakeboards are not selling like hot cakes as you know.

If you're interested I can dig the pics up.

bcollins    18

Maybe, let me see what you go but yeah he's barely a 6 so might be a tad to big. He's pretty intermediate at this point so I am definitely looking for something that he can progress with. Thanks Mancho!

mancho    85

Sent you a PM