Big Po

Possibly Good News!

smitty1258    0

Unicorn-poop.jpg

survey says?

Admin please change his name to Unicorn Poo (since it was top voted by crew members)

I also found this image and thought it would fit nicely as an avatar.

Edited by smitty1258

Big Po    1

Smitty...I just called Wayne (SANTE) and left him a message to call me back. When he calls me back I am going to ask him is it okay if I give you his number (out of courtesy for him). If he says yes, I'll PM it to you.

Sound fair? I don't know what kinda price he will tell ya. But I know my price was b/c I know his relatives. Do not discuss that we talked about the price on here. I'm asking you man to man, to please not.

Edited by Big Po

smitty1258    0

man to man no problem man.

If he wants to move it he will give me a fair price, if not, he wont. Plain and simple.

Big Po    1
man to man no problem man.

If he wants to move it he will give me a fair price, if not, he wont. Plain and simple.

You are correct. He gave me a really good price...but I just got tired of the back and forth phone tag. I know he owns his own business, and is a really busy guy, but if he wanted to sell it bad enough I'd figured he call me back, ya know? For example...I didn't call him this weekend b/c I figured he'd call me Saturday to go test drive....But he didn't. So, I didn't call him back.

And hopefully if he gives me the go ahead, your boat buying experience goes alot smoother than this. LOL!

And thanks for understanding about the price thing. I just don't want him to feel like I've cut his legs out from under him.

Kyle    0
^^^^^ X2

I'm sure I've heard the sob story about how difficult it is buying a boat about 4 or 5 times and how he always gets screwed by potential sellers.

I was hoping that after 4 days away from CCC, this would be on page 2 and it would be long forgotten, I guess not.

Po, like an old salt told one of my coworkers when his forth wife left him,"after 3 or 4, maybe you got to figure it's you." ;)

round2it    0
Unicorn-poop.jpg

survey says?

Admin please change his name to Unicorn Poo (since it was top voted by crew members)

I also found this image and thought it would fit nicely as an avatar.

At least make the picture his avatar! LOL!

Big Po    1

Well, I talked with the SANTE guy and Smitty now has a PM with his info.

So, now this unicorn is a real species. We can stop referring to me as Unicorn Poo.

smitty1258    0

I got the number in my PM box and will contact him tomorrow and see what the deal is with the SANTE and if its a steal.

I still say we stick with Unicorn Poo :thumbsup:

Big Po    1

After talking with him tonight I think he might be trying to get full-blown retail...Even if I was gonna buy it! I wasn't too thrilled about that, and that's just one reason why I passed on it.

If you have cash, you can probably negotiate down pretty fair.

If I'm spending that much, I'll be buying the local Enzo.