Big Po

Possibly Good News!

Big Po    1

Well, I might be finally getting my dream boat. Still waiting to hear back from the insurance people on a quote, and a few other things before the decision will be finalized....

So, everyone keep your fingers crossed!

It's a 2007 Centurion Enzo 230 HyperLite Edition.

Here's a pic of the beauty:

Edited by Big Po

Big Po    1

Thanks!

It has the ugraded 340hp 6.2L (377 c.i.) Black Scorpion engine, Snap-Out carpet, Snap-On covers for bow & cockpit (individual covers), Perfect Pass, internal ballast system, Bennett hydraulic Trim Tab (wake plate), collapsable tower with tower speakers, tower lights, wakeboard racks, custom bimini top (that's what the ad says), and trailer.

Also, it only has 130 hours on it.

It sucks not knowing for sure yet....but I'm hoping that everything goes through as planned, and I'll be riding this weekend....If not, I'll be back to square 1 and searching for something cheaper (which sucks when you've found "the one"...Ya know?).

Edited by Big Po

Spud    7

Looks great, Good Luck !!

Edited by Spud

Big Po    1

Thanks dude. I've got my fingers crossed still. I still have a few other things to get finalized, but I got insurance back, and it seems kinda high, but from others I've talked to it's pretty average for my area.

Spud    7

Can't be higher than CA, lol...

bcollins    18

Sweet boat, good luck...what insurance company?

Big Po    1

Just called State Farm and they quoted me SKY HIGH! Like $8xx a year!

Think I'll just go with my current insurance company....They were cheaper.

But I still have a few other things to work out before it gets finalized.

WakeDoc    471

Go luck hope the deal works out for you, good looking boat.

bcollins    18

I use ski-safe, $400 a year in california. Non depriecable so something happens I get the full amount. At least that's what they tell me. I'm sure there's a catch. I used them based on tons of people's suggestions on wakeworld. Great service, etc.

Just called State Farm and they quoted me SKY HIGH! Like $8xx a year!

Think I'll just go with my current insurance company....They were cheaper.

But I still have a few other things to work out before it gets finalized.

Check Progresive and WestMar (I think that is it) too, they have good rates.

T

Big Po    1

I'll have to look into them.

Thanks guys. I sure hope this goes through. I've been itching to get back out on the water.

Edited by Big Po

Troy    234

I use Progessive via USAA and haven't had a problem.

Good luck! the boat looks great. Got any more pics?

Big Po    1

Ok....Just got a call back from Fineline (Centurion) and now I feel stupid.................Surprise. But, in my defense, I didn't know any better. LOL!!!

Here's the bad news (which makes me feel dumb....LOL): They never made a HyperLite Edition boat.

Here's the good news (which makes me feel better): It is a 2007 Enzo 230 with the Enzo II package, dash bling package, quad ballast system with dual mid ballasts. And they said it's pretty much as decked out as you can get (virtually every option).

It was special ordered by a Team HyperLite rider, who ordered it plain red, and had the HyperLite decals installed.

Nothing really special about it other than it has one-off custom graphics.

Regardless, I still love the boat and plan on getting it if all goes to planned.

At least I'll be the only guy on the water with this boat, and being unique and individual is something I love being.

Edited by Big Po

WakeDoc    471

Kinda of figured that on it being a HyperLite edition, like you said the best thing is...it is still one of a kind and that is a plus!

I use Progessive via USAA and haven't had a problem.

Good luck! the boat looks great. Got any more pics?

X2 for USAA

Big Po    1

Yeah, I still feel kinda stupid........but it's just one of those things I'll just have to get over, right?

Oh yeah, I am a "collector" by nature, therefore anything special or one of a kind, or something rare gets my blood pumping b/c it's something that would make me more unique for having it. Just like rare guns & knives are one of my life passions. I love collecting guns. It doesn't matter if their new, old, or inbetween...If it's one I like, I'm gonna do my best to buy it. Know what I mean?

enzo101mo    98

I really like the boat and have my fingers, hands, feet and toes cross and hope you get it because I am starting to get cramps :thumbsup: If your like me I see it and have to have it right now! Don't let it get away :surfing2: