ladderrat

will be in norris tenn last week of june

ladderrat    0

will be down in norris lake tenn from june 25th til july 2nd with a few couples. we're rentin a houseboat and spending the week boardin surfin and hottubbin! if any of you are out our way, stop in and hang for a bit. we'll be portin outta shanghai marina. ill be takin the falcon down for the week, Joe B will be out for a few days, should be aa good time..... will be monitoring the radio for trafffic, so shout out if youre in the area

d-r-

oh, yeah, forgot, still have a room left on the boat if anyones interested in stayin the whole week

Edited by ladderrat

Ladderrat, we will be pulling into town wednesday evening and staying till monday for the fireworks and 4th festivities with a whole gang. have you guys decided where you are docking the house boat at? im sure we will be hanging at the bridge most of the days drinkin some cold ones and hanging out. Hope to see yall down there! Jaret

ladderrat    0

yeah buddy! we will be close to the bridge for sure...... good times as always. should have the vhf radio installed by then, will look to monitor a channel for "centurion crew" who will be down there.... do you monitor any particular channel? let me know.

nah we dont have a single radio on the boat lol the radio is usually completly to loud to even try and hear somethin like tht lol but we will be pulling into town the 30th (wed.) night and staying till sunday so who knows might hook up wed. evening? let me no well do some night surfin :Rockon:

Joe B    17

I'll be on the houseboat for the final 2 nights starting Wed night. I don't know where they'll be but that cove off Jump Bridge was really nice last year. I won't have my boat down so I'll be bummin off Ladderat (:

I'll have glow sticks for night surfing. hmmm black carbon board at night might be hard to find. On 2nd thought I might have to cruise on Dave's ocean board, as my black Drew would be a pricey loss.