Wiggles    2

I have a set of 4 fat sacs that are probably 4-5 yrs old and the have clear rubber boots at the 3 holes.... I use a line that I have coming off my factory ballast system to fill with the blue hose attachment that just screw on to each bag. Can I get a fitting that I can fit to these that I don't have to worry about it coming off so I could make permenent lines to each locker... I have seen all the different ones on sites but really have no idea what ones would work.... or do i have to start saving for new sacs?

You have all inspired me :unworthy: to get I want to wire mine all on switches like you guys have done. It will be so much less work :thumbsup:

Craig

Bigcatpt    408

Someone on here has a good way to hard plumb in the waterbed type fittings. I think it may be wakedoc??? I'm sure someone will post how to do it and help you out. You can get those sacs to work just fine. There are better (more expensive) options though..

zapisor    43

I had some 250's I got from a fine fellow in this site that were the old style (waterbed) fittings, Using Wakdoc's diagram I inseted some plastic fitting from Home Depot... it cost me about 5 bucks.

Just search the topic "no more water bed fittings"

found the link

http://www.centurioncrew.com/water-bed-fittings-t1113.html

Edited by zapisor