Sign in to follow this  
Trojan man

Hull designs

Trojan man    0

Can anyone out there provide a list of Centurion models that have the same hull. I get confussed whan people talk about their wake compared to a Cyclone, Enzo, Avalance, Elite, C4...

Oldwakedude    0
Can anyone out there provide a list of Centurion models that have the same hull. I get confussed whan people talk about their wake compared to a Cyclone, Enzo, Avalance, Elite, C4...

I believe there are only two hull shapes (discounting the Wave) in the centurion lineup. I believe there was a flat bottom version back in history, but since 2000 I believe there is only the deep V Hull (infini-V) and the crossover hull which is flat with a small V in the middle (Cascading). Attached is the 2010 model specs.

post-361-1269731721_thumb.jpg

Edited by Oldwakedude

Let me see if I can remember them. I have my old library of brochures to look at, I have quite a collection. They have used the same mold on boats with different names. For example they would have Regular names and Storm Series names on the same boat. And the Regular Names can also be Air Warriors on some models.

Eclipse V (Air Warrior) 2000 to 2002 in the Storm Series: Cyclone.

Eclipse V C4 (Air Warrior) 2003 to 2008 in the Storm Series: Cyclone C4

Elite V Drive (Air Warrior) 1999 to 2004 in the Storm Series: Hurricane and Lightning.

Elite V C4 (Air Warrior) 2004 to 2009 in the Storm Series: Lightning C4. In 2010 just Elite V C4.

Falcon V (Air Warrior) 2008-2009. In the Storm Series 2009 Cyclone. In 2010 just Falcon V.

Escalade (Air Warrior) 2002-2008. In the Storm Series Avalanche.

Escalade C4 (Air Warrior) 2003-2009. In the Storm Series Avalanche C4. In 2010 just Avalanche C4.

Concourse 2001-2003. In the Storm Series Typhoon.

Concourse C4 2006-2009. In the Storm Series Typhoon C4.

Enzo SV216/SV220 2007-2009.

Enzo SV230 2004-2010.

Enzo SV240 2007-2010.

This is all of the V-Drives. I did not get into the direct drives. There are some of them that share names as well.

Man was this some research!! :thumbsup: