Sign in to follow this  
IROCNParts

Trim Tab- Can anyone tell me who makes this?

IROCNParts    108

Hey Guys was hoping you could help me out

I have an 09 24' enzo surf edition with the switchblade

Surf wake is quite nice but after some investigating ive found that I need a trim tab

I found apic of this one on the net can anyone tell me who makes it and if possible where I could get one ASAP!!! :LOL

Enzo%20Blade.JPG

IF you guys know of that tab id really appreciate it! ill post some nice pics from today once I Get back to a real internet connection

Joe B    17

Funny. Nice surf boat. I've been testing my longer wakeplate and blade combo and right now it's sweet for skim style and big, but I think I need to sac out the boat to really get the lip back (and maybe the barrel) for that surf style launch. http://www.centurioncrew.com/Elongated-Wakeplate-t1032.html

I haven't updated that thread recently, but I'm going to sac out the boat a bit more since I picked up a sweet TWP James board and want to launch. If the face of the wave is still that nice smooth round face which is great for skim then I'll take my long plate off next month and get that wall of water I had previously. I'm going well with skim and just landed a surface 720 today, but I want air like you guys so time to change up.

Duffy has modded his trim tab a bit although no blade but still the longer plate has positive effects. His is an auto plate so you may want to hit him up bout it.

IROCNParts    108

thanks Joe! Im getting made it tuesday im super excited

right now I have fno wake plate and the wake hits the swim platform and washes like crazy

IROCNParts    108
Funny. Nice surf boat. I've been testing my longer wakeplate and blade combo and right now it's sweet for skim style and big, but I think I need to sac out the boat to really get the lip back (and maybe the barrel) for that surf style launch. http://www.centurioncrew.com/Elongated-Wakeplate-t1032.html

I haven't updated that thread recently, but I'm going to sac out the boat a bit more since I picked up a sweet TWP James board and want to launch. If the face of the wave is still that nice smooth round face which is great for skim then I'll take my long plate off next month and get that wall of water I had previously. I'm going well with skim and just landed a surface 720 today, but I want air like you guys so time to change up.

Duffy has modded his trim tab a bit although no blade but still the longer plate has positive effects. His is an auto plate so you may want to hit him up bout it.

what are you doing for weight right now?

Ive got 5 tanks factory all full, plus a 750 in the rear locker which is about 650 full maybe and a 475 in the battery compartment area. Then sometimes a 300 on the seat if we have no ppl

LakeSurfer    10
what are you doing for weight right now?

Ive got 5 tanks factory all full, plus a 750 in the rear locker which is about 650 full maybe and a 475 in the battery compartment area. Then sometimes a 300 on the seat if we have no ppl

Loc/WakeDoc - any suggestions?

duffymahoney    10

How are you bracing the extended plate?