Fyffy    0

Hey guys, I'm in Aus and am wondering if there is a retro fit quick surf kit for supreme s21 as I got the 2014 model just before the quick surf was out. I surf goofy and can't seem to get the wave to push when it's longer, plus would love to beagle to swap sides quickly instead of emptying out and filling up all the time any tips will help. Cheers

CO Surfer    289

I think you'll be disappointed if you go that route. Too small of a boat for Quicksurf.

49faith    4

Hey guys, I'm in Aus and am wondering if there is a retro fit quick surf kit for supreme s21 as I got the 2014 model just before the quick surf was out. I surf goofy and can't seem to get the wave to push when it's longer, plus would love to beagle to swap sides quickly instead of emptying out and filling up all the time any tips will help. Cheers

I have this issue when I dont have enough weight. For the most part I've been able to clean my goofy up with a suck gate and lead. With at least 2 extra adults (besides my wife and 2 kids, total 220 lbs) in the boat I tuck 200 lbs in the surf side locker under the PNP bag and then use a nauticurl. I still run it listed this way and i'm able to ride ropeless. I only do this for the goofy side though. The regular side seems to be worse with the nauticurl. I went out yesterday with just my wife and kids and now know that I'll need another 400 or so pounds of lead/bags on the surf side because the push was definitely lacking.