gravity12    83

So I got my 2006 elite v with black scorpion back from the mechanic. It was doing the 2 beep deal and also running roughly at 4500rpm or so. Well it needed a booster fuel pump and the said it also need a water pressure sensor to stop the beeping. Well it it is still beeping. It now runs great all the way up to about 5000rpms then I am getting a long beep that at times would not stop until the key was turned off. At this point I'm not sure if guardian mode kicked in a not. We still had fun the rest of the time and it seems to be running great. So it's back to the shop to see what the codes say. I am wondering if maybe I am hitting rev limiter? It doest take full throttle to get to that point and doesn't stutter like I would think if I was hitting the limiter. Any input would be great. Hope the get that beep figured out this time. It is extremely annoying.

gravity12    83

Anyone. It's at the shop just want to let them know if someone has had this ongoing beep.

If you hit the rev limiter, it will beep for a short amount of time, cut your power (guardian mode) to get you back out of the red, then the beep/guardian mode will stop. You can do your boat a huge favor by staying away from 5000 RPM, though. If your shop has a scan tool to read the stored codes, you should be able to determine why it's alarming. However, I recently discovered that not all alarms result in a code being stored in the computer.

gravity12    83

Ya I never get close to that but needed to test out the work that was done. I hardly ever go above 4000rpm. I got it back to day and I guess all things are pointing to a faulty water flow sensor. He had another one so I am going to see what happens tomarrow. Hard to belive a brand new sensor is no good but I did read another member had 3 in his before it fixed the problem.

gravity12    83

It is running better that ever and no beeps. Brand new water pressure sensor was no good. It also must have been in some sort of guardian made. Because now it will rev to 5500 a wot. No sputtering or anything just pulls hard the whole way. Glad I can now enjoy the summer beepless.

gravity12    83

It is running better that ever and no beeps. Brand new water pressure sensor was no good. It also must have been in some sort of guardian made. Because now it will rev to 5500 a wot. No sputtering or anything just pulls hard the whole way. Glad I can now enjoy the summer beepless.

gravity12    83