Sign in to follow this  
FargoDawg

Need advice, air warrior

FargoDawg    8

My buddy got the Ok to buy a wake boat. This one is at one of our dealers in town.

He will be new to surfing, kids may begin to wakeboard also. Wants to surf.... Is this a good deal for him?? Thanks. I told him j had to check with knowledgeable people rather than just say "do it!!" Because it's a Centurion. http://www.umotorsinc.com/m/showcase_unit.htm?id=729293&status=2

Shaka    146

The first boat I ever surfed behind was like that. I think they are a ton of fun. I think the price may be a little steep.

Stretch    409

Price seems Avy territory. I think they make a pretty good wave from pictures.. Whish mine was the updated hull like that one :)

ssgviper    7

I got the same boat with 30 hours on it last year for $30k (private party sale from drought stricken CA) Not too far off but a little steep on the price. That's the Elite V C4. Have not surfed it yet but many on here do and like it with the simple addition of ballast bags in the rear lockers. This boat is a great crossover boat. I can slalom ski very well behind it at 28 off without much wake. Has a great wakeboard wake, and can surf too. I wanted a nice crossover boat to do everything and this one does that very well and handles the rough water at Lake Powell well with the deep V. We had it there a few weeks ago and got caught in a wind squall and it performed great. Does 50mph + with the stock prop at Powell.

Edited by ssgviper