Big Po

Big Po is own a Boat!!!

Come on over to GA Big PO, I will help you dial your wake in for you with what you go and even give you a few sand bags until you get your sacs.

Big Po    1

I need to just order some new super-high flow rate pumps (2 per in & 2 per out), remove the hard tanks, put in 2 Enzo sacs and be done with the ballast.

How much do you think that would cost me? Also, how fast do you think it would take to fill the 2 bags?

Depends on the size of pumps and if holes need to be drilled or not. You can spend as little as $800.00 for 2 bags and a Jabco pump used or as much as $1200.00 on the same, but new. If you want to start surfing with the least amount of $$, get the Enzo sac that is for sale on here, and go the plug and play route. Might take a little longer to fill up, but you can do this while on your way to the spot and getting set up. Also, look into lead weight, or the cheaper version, sand bags! Go to any Army/Navy Surplus store or to your local reserve unit and ask to purchase from them. They are cheap and sand/dirt is free. Sandbags will weigh in around 40 - 50 lbs each. 10 of those babies and you are set!

JaxCenturion on here has a hydro foil buddy that used to put 4K lbs of sand bags in his Nautique. I have seen it at Hyco weighted down. Do not know why so much weight since he foils, but he did.

LakeSurfer    10
I need to just order some new super-high flow rate pumps (2 per in & 2 per out), remove the hard tanks, put in 2 Enzo sacs and be done with the ballast.

How much do you think that would cost me? Also, how fast do you think it would take to fill the 2 bags?

What ballast system do you have? If you have the rear and mid tank system, you wont need to buy any new pumps. you will be able to plug the pumps used on the rear and mid tanks into the Enzo sac (so you would have 2 fill, 2 empty on each Enzo sac. this set up should fill your bags in about 10 min. If you only have the rear tanks, you could upgrade the system with new pumps.

Big Po    1

I only have the 2 mid-ship tanks under the side seats. I don't have any tanks in the rear lockers.

Not sure why this boat got ordered this way....but it did. You'd think being an Enzo 230 they would have at least ordered the 2 mid and 2 rears.

I only have the 2 mid-ship tanks under the side seats. I don't have any tanks in the rear lockers.

Not sure why this boat got ordered this way....but it did. You'd think being an Enzo 230 they would have at least ordered the 2 mid and 2 rears.

If that is the case, all you need is and extra pump ($40.00) and a 1100 lb sac.

Big Po    1

I was told you can't fit an Enzo sac in there without removing the hard mid-ship tanks.....

duramat    462
I really believe that "Po" is either a 15 yr. old kid laughing the most genius spanner ever and he is laughing his A$$ off every day at our expense. Or it's Dura, who has way too much time on his hands while "in country" for 2 weeks. Either way I choose not to believe the hype, and won't unless he actually goes out with Columbia for a set. :rofl:

LMAO!!!

C'mon Po, it's all good comical ribbing. Your our Po. Your nobody else's but ours. :innocent: Don't take any of this personally bro, you have a sense of humor, don't Lose it. :rofl:

I was told you can't fit an Enzo sac in there without removing the hard mid-ship tanks.....

all you do is buy the 1100 jumbo sac, and piggyback it from your midship tanks.

Correct ^!!

Leave in the mid ship tanks and just get the 1100 lbs. sac and drop it in the hole! T off of the hose into the sac and you are done. Or, run a hose from the over flow to the sac and run the pump until the over flow from the sac is coming out. Add a yellow Mayfair pump for the drain and T it into the drain hose and you are set. This will be the lease expensive way to do things.

OR

Get the sac, get the pump, switch, relay's and plumb it in so that the Mayfair fills from the bottom and drains from the bottom with one pump.

Big Po    1

Wow....Yall are making this sound SO easy, yet my mind can't even comprehend it. Mainly b/c I've never done this type stuff before...

We'll see, I have to save up money right now to pay this bad boy off ASAP, so then I can afford to "splurge" a bit on aftermarket stuff.

Joe B    17

Wow this thread still lives.

Great advice on piggy-backing the 1100.

The enzo is basically 800-900lbs in the rear locker and the remaining of the 1500 under the seats. Competition boats put 400lbs or so in the bow. A few peeps and the rub rail is close to the water and the vent when driving. Wave kicks BUTT!

Cheapest method is buy the 1100 and an extra handheld Tsunami pump to fill it, that way you can throw the sac to either side and just fill your tanks and have some friends, girls sit up front. If they got big ballast up top, take pics (: